Percy x Reader(AU)

Request by @DafneDaughterofApolo. Hope you like it.I don't know if it's 'normal' normal but it's way normal compared to the previous one-shot!And yeah,Percy is a MORTAL in this and so are you.

~~Le starting of the story~~

"Mommy!!!Look at that mermaid"a little girl shouted gleefully while pointing at you.You smiled and waved at her.Her face lit up and she waved back excitedly.

Yes,you worked as a mermaid in an aquatic theme park.It was your job.

~~~~~~~~~Next scene~~~~~

"Hey!You're not allowed to swim here!!"You shouted at a boy,probably of your age.He was floating peacefully with his eves closed.You blushed when you realized that he was just in his swimming trunks.

"Why?"he asked without opening his eyes.

"Because it's an aquarium"you explained.He finally opened his eyes and you realized that they were sea-green in color.He continued staring at you.

"What?"you snapped,getting annoyed of him.

"Is it real?"he asked,pointing at your tail.

Was this dude nuts?or was he playing a prank on you?There was no way anybody would believe that your 'tail' was real.When you didn't reply,he tugged your tail causing you to fall.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?I COULD HAVE DROWNED!!"You screamed.

"That's impossible!You are a mermaid.You can swim with your tail and breathe underwater"he explained calmly.

"Who said mermaids could breathe underwater?"you asked.

"I've seen those Barbie and Mermaid movies.I've also seen the 'Little Mermaid'."He said proudly.You resisted the urge to face-palm.

"Dude!I am not a real mermaid"you said.

"I don't believe you"he stated while staring at you.You were beginning to find this whole thing creepy.

"What do you mean you don't be-"

"Marry me!"

"No!Get out!I don't even know your name!!"

"Percy.Percy Jackson"

"That does not help at all"

"Marry me!"

"SECURITY!!!!!"You screamed.Percy slipped you a piece of paper.

The security came and dragged him away.You could faintly hear his yelling.

"CALL ME!EVEN IF YOU DON'T,IT'S NOT A PROBLEM FOR I SHALL COME TO VISIT YOU TOMORROW ALSO!"

You smiled faintly.What a crazy day!