Percy Jackson x Reader

I guess I've done all the pending requests.If not,please remind me,sorry.And Sorry again for the late updates.I'll update more frequently from the beginning of March.......
~Author-chan

Back2dStory:-

You were training in the arena.Its usually rare for the arena to be empty and you didn't want to let go of your chance to train alone."Ahem"Someone cleared their throat.You turned around to see THE Percy Jackson.

"Hey!Can I train with you here?By the way I'm Percy,son of Poseidon"he said.'Dam!He looks so hot!'you internally squealed and fangirled.

"Yeah!I know.And sure,you can train here!And I'm Y/N Daughter of G/P"You said and he grinned cheerfully.'Oh gods!His teeth are perfect too'you thought and mentally face-palmed at your thought.Then you realized that the alternate rock music was too loud.What if Percy didn't like alternate rock?You slowly turned down the volume.

"The music was actually pretty awesome.Can you please increase the volume?"he asked.

"Sorry!I thought you wouldn't like alternate rock"you said and increased it back to its normal volume.

"Don't apologize!It's okay!"he said.Cue to the awkward silence.

You took your bow and arrows and tried to hit the targets.'Bulls eye for every target'you thought and smirked.Percy playfully wolf-whistled.

"Whoa!That was amazing!"he appreciated and you smiled.

"Anyways I gotta go.It was nice meeting you"you said and turned to walk away.

"Wait,What was the name of the band that was playing?"he asked.

"Fall Out Boy"you smiled with pride and walked away.

That day,Percy had 2 internet searches to do:-

Fall Out Boy

and 

How to get a girls number.