Leo Valdez x Reader

Author's P.O.V

It had been a whole week since that stupid fight but both refused to talk to each other. But deep inside, they both want to run and hug each other. But they wouldn't do that, thanks to their ego. 

Who am I talking about, might you ask. It was one of CHB's favorite couple, Y/N and Leo of course.

It was time for dinner and Y/N sat on the g/p table along with her siblings. But she caught her boyfriend Leo looking at her twice or thrice and her heart ached in longingness for the Latino elf (sorry).

Suddenly, a stray piece of grape hit her on head. She turned her head to see Leo with a handful of grapes ginning widely. She ignored him once or twice but couldn't take it any longer.

"LEO VALDEZ" she shouted with a hint of annoyance in her voice and threw a piece of sandwich at him.

"Ooh!!! Looks like a food fight" said Percy and as soon as he said those words, two pieces of cake landed on his face;one from her and the other from Leo. Soon, the entire Dining area was filled with food flying here and there. Campers were shouting and screaming.

Y/N and Leo both crept away from the war zone to avoid food attacks.

"This is your fault. You started the fight." Y/N blamed Leo. "Ooh really??"He said and within seconds, Y/N  was covered in flour. She glared at Leo who was keeping the flour back into his toolbelt.

Leo lifted his head just to see Y/N grinning evilly.

"What the Hades are you going to do?"Leo asked and he was answered by a big hug from Y/N.

"WHO STARTED THIS FIGHT?!?!" Chiron's angry voice rang throughout the dining hall and every camper pointed at Leo and Y/N, who were pointing at an alarmed Percy. Annabeth glared at them.

"TRAITORS!" Leo screamed dramatically.

"Kitchen duty for a month and I want no further arguments" Chiron said firmly. They both grinned sheepishly. After all kitchen duty is way better than cleaning the stables, isn't it?