Nico Di Angelo x Reader

I dedicate this to Gods_girl1500 'cause she's amazhang.

Nico's P.O.V:-

"Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you rate your pain?" that annoying voice asked again.
Ever since Hiro gave him this bot, it has been pestering Nico. Yeah sure, Baymax is very friendly but he pops up once every 10 minutes to ask the same question again and again. Nico's patience was wearing thin.

*flashback*

Nico shadow-travelled to San-Fransokyo to meet Hiro. Their chance meeting was one of the craziest things Nico had ever experienced in his life. But that's a story for another time.

He squinted and saw familiar cafe namely 'Lucky Cat Café' at a distance. 

"Nico sweety!! How are you? You look like a stick. Do you even eat now-a-days?" Aunt Cass engulfed Nico in a hug and he flinched, not being used to physical contacts. She sometimes reminded him of Sally Jackson. Sally is a really sweet person.

"I'm fine Aunt Cass. How are you? and where is Hiro?" he asked politely, squirming under the bone crushing hug.

"Hiro is in his room. And I'm great, honey! You can go meet him while I get you something to eat" she said and he walked towards his room.

"Hiro" Nico called out when he opened the door. "NEEKS!!" Hiro's eyes widened and he squealed in joy.

"Again with that nickname" Nico and Hiro giggled.

"How have you been?" he asked. Nico sighed and the younger Hamada's expression immediately changed.

"Something is wrong, Di Angelo."he said while glaring at Nico.

"Oh nothing is wrong" Nico replied. 

"Is it about Bianca?" He asked and Nico flinched at the name. Yeah sure, it had been months, years in fact, now but he still missed his sister sometimes.

"N-no" he said, his  voice breaking.

"Look, I too have lost a sibling and I know the pain. Just remember I'll always be there for you!" He said, giving him a bro hug. (lol double feels attack)

"NO HOMO!" He then shouted, realizing what he did. Nico giggled (lol we all know why), wiping a few stray tears.

"Anyways, you are going to take Baymax with you for a month or 2. He really helped me during those harsh times " he commanded and Nico nodded my head obediently.

*flashback over*

Ever since that day, this robot has been stuck with Nico. 

"Everything is fine Baymax" Nico said and continued to watch 'The Conjuring'.

Personally, he thought the movie was crap, thanks to his lifestyle and his godly parentage. 

Suddenly, the door burst open, to reveal Y/N, our female protagonist and Nico's secret crush.

"Hey Neeks, sup?" she asked.

"How many times have I told you to knock before you enter?" Nico said. Last time, she caught him doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing.
Trying to summon satan with his limited Latin vocabulary, which he learnt by watching Supernatural. (What did you think it was? Get your head out of the gutter, guys)

"Hello I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion." Baymax entered the scene.

"Hello Baymax" Y/N said. "Hello Y/N. I am going to scan Nico now" Baymax declared and Nico panicked. (I would have added '!at the disco' but now is not the time)

 Before Nico could protest, Baymax concluded with, "Scan complete. Your body temperature increases whenever you are near Y/N and your heart rate also increases whenever you are near Y/N.

These show the symptoms of infatuation" that damned robot explained and Nico blushed really hard.

"SHUT UP BAYMAX" he shouted, looking embarressed.

"Nico, d-do you like me?" Y/N asked,her cheeks getting redder.

He nodded shyly.

"Good, cause I like you too." she said. 

I looked into her eyes and and she slowly hugged me.

"WOOHOO! PARTEH TIME!" Baymax changed into party mode and threw confetti everywhere.

"OH MY GODS! HIROOOOOOO!!"

A/N:Hope u like it