Nico x Reader

You were smart,smarter than average.In fact you were smarter than almost all of the Athena cabin.Some people think you are actually a daughter of Athena.But no,you were a daughter of g/p.(Sorry,you can't be a daughter of Athena or Poseidon in this one).

Anyways,there's gonna be a game of Capture the Flag tonight.Your team was playing against the Athena Cabin.Your boyfriend Nico was thankfully in your team.The rest of your teammates,as usual,left you in charge of strategies.You,as usual,had a plan up your sleeves.You just had to send the people from Hermes cabin to buy a few *cough* requirements *cough*.

~Timeskip~

You were guarding the flag with Nico.You had kept the flag in a box filled with some other stuff.Suddenly,Annabeth and her fellow cabin-mates came to take the flag.You knew this would happen.Athena cabin is pretty good with fighting and strategies.But who said you weren't prepared?

A random dude attacked you with his sword and you defended.You looked around to see Nico fighting someone too.You also noticed that Annabeth slowly was trying to get to the box to take the flag.You smirked.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"Annabeth screamed and her siblings(who were there) went to check what happened.They also started screaming within seconds.1 or 2 people fainted!

Then Percy Jackson,their teammate came to their rescue.

He looked inside the box and giggled.

"Fake spiders huh?You are too smart Y/N!"Percy said and you smiled.Annabeth glared at him.

"Uhh...I mean I am not afraid of spiders.What are you going to do now?"He said sheepishly and started to dig inside.He finally found the flag but before he could take it,the horn blew signalling that your team had won.Your teammates cheered and lifted you up.

"Well,I gotta admit that it was a good game and you are smart!But after all,you're my friend!"Annabeth said and you both started chuckling.

"Anyways,I think seaweed brain is searching for me!I'll talk to you later!"Annabeth said and you waved and said that it was okay.

After she left,you saw Nico making his way toward you through the crowd.He pointed towards the crowd where everyone was cheering and talking highly about you.

"I'm not surprised at all,though.That's my girlfriend they're talking about"Nico smirked slyly and you smiled.

Slowly,you both started leaning in and kissed.Someone cleared their throat.It was Leo.

"Hey Y/N,Since you are already dating Nico,can I marry your brain at least?"Leo asked and you face-palmed.Nico wrapped his arms protectively around and shooed Leo away.

"Nooooo!!!!My girlfriend"Nico cried.

"Chillax man,I was just kidding!"Leo said and smirked."But if it's okay,Then I'm ready to marry her brain"Leo added.

"VALDEZZZZZZZ!!!!"

A/N:It is no rule that you can't use fake spiders and other stuff in Capture the Flag.So yeah..........