Percy Jackson x Reader

As I promised in the last one-shot,this one's kinda gonna be normal.That is exactly why I wrote another one today itself.I keep my promises...I am so dam tired now......

Your cabin's peaceful atmosphere was interrupted when your door burst open to reveal a heavily panting Percy.

"Y/n,you have a spare laptop,right?"Percy asked,looking at you hopefully.

"Yeah...."you said slowly and carefully.

"Can you please let me borrow it?"he practically begged you.

"You already have one,right?"you asked.

"Yeah,but I spilled my soda on it and it's not working"he said and took out his laptop from his bag and showed it to you."Now I need to update my blog.So please!!!!"he begged.

"No"you answered sharply.What proof did he have that he wouldn't spoil your darling laptop?

"Pleaseee?After all I'm your boyfriend!"he said with puppy eyes.You sighed.

"Why don't you ask Leo.He has an extra too,right?"you pointed.

"Yeah.But when I asked him,he made Festus chase me all around the camp.I bet it's already on youtube"he muttered the laSt part and you started laughing."So is it a yes?"he asked.

"Okay fine!But if there's even a single scratch on the laptop,I will personally feed you to those flesh eating horses of the Triple G Ranch or I will smash your face in it.I'm not kidding"you threatened with a deadly aura arising from you.

Percy shuddered under your gaze.He laughed nervously."I wont.I promise"he said.

"Good"you said and handed him your laptop."Now leave,I have to play Minecraft now!"

A/N:Its up to you whether you found it funny or not.But I tried my level best :)