Nico x Reader

Well,I got this idea from another story I read(and I loved it).The credits go to that author(I don't remember) ,not to me.

"What are you doing on your laptop?"Nico asked.

"I'm reading!"you said.

"What are you reading?"he inquired.

"About fandom stuff"you said,getting annoyed because of so many questions he asked(disturbing your reading time).

"What are fandoms?"he asked again.This time you didn't reply.

"Tell me."

"No!"

"TELL ME!!!"

" Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you....." you finally replied.

'Fandoms are the insane population of people who worship fictional characters .Usually,they show their love though fanart and fanfiction and-"

"What's fanfiction?" Nico asked innocently.

"There are two types. Most of the time it's based on two characters from the show or books.It's usually smutty.Us fangirls are not as innocent as we look."

 "What's the other type?"he asked.

"Reader insert. That's what the two of us are in right now. Wave to the people."

"HOW THE HADES DID YOU GUYS(READERS) GET HERE?!?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day~

You peeked in to the Hades Cabin later that day to see Nico wrapped inside a blanket with a  laptop in hand. He had found it.Tumblr.(or wattpad,etc)

Extra~

"What are you doing on the laptop?"you asked

"I'm reading!"he said.

"What are you reading?"you inquired.

"About fandom stuff"he replied.

"ARE YOU READING BRASON STORIES?!HAHAHA"You burst out laughing.

"I am relieved that I am not the only person who ships them!There are fangirls and fanboys with me!"Nico said and you both laughed together.

A/N:THE WORD 'FANBOYS' DOESN'T GET UNDERLINED WITH RED (IN WATTPAD) BUT THE WORD 'FANGIRLS' DOES!!THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!
Wow!The word 'Wattpad' itself gets underlined with red.......