Artemis x Sis!reader x Percy

Requested by: @poplikefans.Hope you like it! :) And guys,could you please check out my other books too?If you could,it would be great.Thanks! :)

You were walking around the camp when suddenly Artemis suddenly popped in front of you.

"Geez!Sis!You almost gave me a heart attack!!"You said.

"What were you doing with Percy?"She demanded,not even laughing at your joke.

"Can't I talk to my boyfriend?"you asked,oblivious to Artemis' angry face.

"You know what happens if you date a guy,right?"She hinted.

"Geez!Perce's awesome!He will not break my heart.We have been dating for almost a year now"you said.

"But Percy has got Peter Pan syndrome"She said."He is so immature and childish"

"Yeah.But I bet eventually he'll grow out of it"you said,defending your boyfriend.

"But he's already 17.I highly doubt that he'll change now.And also,he is such a narcissist.You remember what happened to Echo,right?I don't want the same to happen to you"she advised you.

"But Percy's flaw is loyalty.He will not let me down or watch me getting hurt"you retorted.

"But he hardly has time for you now-a-days.And also,he seems to be having feelings for Annabeth"She said.

"No!He does have enough time for me"you replied.

"Oh yeah?"she challenged and took your phone.She took your phone and showed you this:

You (1:09 PM): hey, want to get dinner tonight?
Him (2:37 PM): not sure if I'm free.....
You (2:39 PM): oh, well if you are, I was planning on going to the dining hall at 6
You (5:50 PM): just letting you know i'm leaving my cabin now! hope to see you there!
Him (10:20 PM): sorry, something came up ......

You remembered that very clearly.He failed to show up and he sent an apology after 4 hours!A few more incidents like this happened.

"Look Y/N,Percy is a good man.I don't deny it.But you don't need guys to tell you that you're pretty.Well,If I were you,I would dump him and join the hunters.Come join the hunters Y/N.We need more strong women like you"Artemis said.You nodded.

"Maybe you're right"You said.

"If you do not like the hunters,you can drop out any time.I'm giving you this special offer because you're my sister.I do not want you to get hurt"she said.

Suddenly Percy came jogging up to you guys.

"Hey Y/N!Hello M'lady Artemis"Percy greeted.

"Hey Percy!"You said while your sister just nodded.

"Don't you have to tell Percy something,Y/N?"Artemis asked.

"I'm sorry Percy....It's not working out.I know you have feelings for Annabeth too.I think we should break up.I guess this whole 'boys' thingy is not working out for me,I guess I should just join the hunters"You smiled wistfully.Percy was taken aback.He didn't know what to say.

"I'm so sorry Y/N.I though we were great.I honestly don't know what to say.I don't want to let you go.But I care for YOUR happiness more.Can I have one last kiss?"he asked.You smiled and nodded.

You shared one lass kiss.

"No hard feeling?"He asked.

"No hard feelings"you said.

"Lets go Y/N!"Artemis said and you waved goodbye to Percy.

~After 10 years~

Percy and Annabeth were now living happily with each other.They had 2 kids.Y/N and Luke.You were really happy for him.You were happy that you decided to join the hunters.It gave you no responsibilities,no sadness,no drama,a new family and a peaceful life.

"Y/N!Are you coming to have your dinner?"Thalia asked you.

"Do I have a choice?"You joked.

"Hmmm....Not really.I'm gonna drag you either way"She said and you both started laughing.

You and the other hunters sat around the fireplace while singing random songs.

You smiled.'Not all choices are regrettable'

~~~

A/N:Geez!!So philosophical!! Sorry if this one wasn't so good.I was supposed to write a one-shot where the reader dumps Percy.I decided that a mutual break-up would be better.I'm sorry @poplikefans.