Leo x Reader x Percy

requested by @cierra_elizabeth 

OH AND THIS WILL NOT BE HAVING A PART TWO EITHER.NO MORE ONE-SHOTS WILL BE HAVING A PART 2 UNLESS I SAY SO.

"Hey Percy! Sup?"You asked Percy as he was approaching you.

"Umm...I don't know.Olymupus?"he said and gave you a flirty grin while you laughed at his pathetic joke.

"Oh and why did you just knock on my cabin door and run away yesterday? you asked with your eyebrow raised.

"I did not do it on porpoise.It was a dare"he said and you giggled at his pun.

"Oh wanna hear a joke?" Percy asked.You nodded.

"What did one ocean say to the other ocean?"he asked.

"Hmmm.....hi?"you were unsure about your answer.

"Nothing.He just waved!"He said and you face-palmed.

"Beach please,you make no sense!"you said,trying to add one of your own puns.

"Water(what are) you talking about?I make perfect sense"Percy said with yet another pun.

"It shorely(surely) did not make perfect sense"you said and you both laughed.Oh how you enjoyed spending time with Percy!But you both were unaware of a certain son of Hephaestus watching you both in jealousy.

Leo's P.O.V:

'Gods!How is Percy better than me.His brain is just full of seaweed.So why does Y/N spend so much time with him?Gods!That female just drives me crazy' I thought.

I watch them for some more time and when I decided that I could finally not bear it any longer,I just marched up to them.

"Oh hey Le-"

Before Y/N could greet me,I just smashed my lips against her soft ones.She seemed pretty shocked and before she could react,I pull back.I noticed that Percy glared at me and I started to glare at him too.It was now no big secret that both of us like Y/N.

Your P.O.V:

You just realized what happened.LEO.FREAKING.VADEZ JUST KISSED YOU.You started to blush very hard.

"What just happened?"you asked.

"Whale(Well),I just kissed my crush.And also,Jackson's not the only one who can make a good pun here!"Leo exclaimed and winked at you.

But before you could respond,he just ran away

A/N:Okay guys!I'm not making a part 2 for this one.I'm really sorry.It's a real pain to think of something to write for a part 2.And also,I hate making two different endings.So pretty please don't request for a part 2.Hope you understand.....Thanks

~Your friendly neighborhood Author Chan.