Werewolf!Percy x Reader

You were walking home late at night. Suddenly you saw a flash of brown. Thinking it was your imagination, you continued walking. You heard a wolf howl at a distance. 

You had to admit that you were scared but you tried to look brave. Suddenly a wolf leaped on you and pinned you to the ground.

It was enormous. You realized it was a werewolf. You were beyond terrified. 

Suddenly,another werewolf leaped on the first one and both started to fight. The second one had beautiful sea-green eyes. Being a daughter of Diana(Roman form of Artemis), you were able to understand what they were saying, at least somewhat.

"She is my prey" the first one said.

"Leave or else..." the second one threatened.

"or else what???" the first one retorted angrily.

"Or else I'll kill you." the second one said. You were literally able to see the fire in it's eyes.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the one with the sea-green eyes won the fight. The other werewolf whimpered like a dog and scurried away. The second werewolf suddenly turned into a hot guy with raven hair and sea-green eyes.

"Percy Jackson,son of Poseidon God of the seas" he said,holding out a hand.

"Y/N L/N,daughter of Diana" you said while shaking his hand.

"By the way are you a werewolf?" you asked. The guy, Percy scowled and nodded.

"Yes,but not like the ones in Twilight" he said and you laughed. Slowly, your eyes met and he suddenly trapped you inside his arms and gave you a lustful yet passionate kiss. Well, that escalated quickly. You slowly began kissing back.

"What was that for?" you asked, blushing hard.

"I'm marking my territory" he smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Guys I'm so disappointed! Nobody bothered to say Geurae Wolf Naega Wolf!