Leo Valdez x Reader

SORRY GUYS!!!I am so sorry!!!I know I haven't updated for a while...I was kinda busy.....I will try and update more frequently.

This was a request by @PiaEvangelic Hope you like it! :) And the awesome comebacks are from that comeback book with Jennifer Lawrence's face on the cover.I guess the author is CharlieX.....So yeah,All the credits for the comebacks go to her!

Guys please don't read this if you easily get offended or anything.This is a frenemy one-shot...

Le story:(I am sorry if it's too cliche)

Leo Valdez.The one name that made you feel  nervous yet angry and sad at the same time.You wanted to hug him and slap him at the same time.Was he a friend or an enemy?

You were currently taking a stroll with Piper and Annabeth.

"Aha!There comes Miss Grumpy!"exclaimed Leo.He was with Jason and Percy.

"At least I am not a Attention Seeking Drama Queen like you"you replied.

"Not bad l/n!Your skills are improving.But obviously not as good as mine."He said

"Roses are red,Violets are blue,God made us all beautiful,what happened to you?"you said and flashed him a grin.

"You are the one who looks ugly!"he said

"I was just trying to look like you today!"you wittily retorted.

"I guess you failed"He said

"You're so ugly that even Hello Kitty said goodbye to you!"You said and he was practically steaming because of anger.Everybody laughed at this comeback.

"You remind me of a penny.Two faced and worthless"he said

"Twinkle twinkle little star,I wanna hit you with my car"you said.He seemed to have run out of comebacks.(a/n:SCORE!!!)

"I saw you on animal planet last night"he said.

"I would slap you,but that would be animal abuse!"you replied smartly.

"Ugghh! Just die already!!" he said and everybody gasped. Ouch, that hurt....

"If I wanted to commit suicide, I'd climb up your ego and jump down to your IQ" You said.

"OHH BURNNNNN" Mr. D shouted from the audience.

"Guys!guys!stop it!The whole camp knows that you both like each other!Leo,just ask her out already"Annabeth intervened.You both blushed a deep shade of red."I ship it!!!!"Piper squealed."Yeah!You guys will look cute together!"Percy said.

"Do you like her Leo?"Jason asked

"Uhm...ummm...eh...kinda"Leo mumbled

"Just kinda?"Piper asked.

"Okay fine!Y/N,I like you a lot!Will you be my girlfriend?"Leo asked.

"Real smooth,Leo!"Percy commented sarcastically.

You blushed even deeper."Umm...yeah...I guess.I like you too!"you said and Leo smiled."You look so beautiful while blushing!"Leo cooed."You look cute too,Latino elf"you said.

"Goofball"

"Idiot"

"Stupid"

"Fool"

"imbecile"

"moron"

"These guys are never gonna change"Annabeth muttered and Jason nodded in agreement while Piper and Percy were squealing,"(ship name) is my OTP!"