Leo x Reader x Jason

This was a request! & This is my first 'you get to choose' love triangle story!

4 years.It had been 4 years since your ex-boyfriend Leo dumped you for Calypso.
'At least he didn't cheat on me behind my back' you thought bitterly. The first few months after the break-up was like hell but Jason helped you through it. Now,you were living in an apartment in New Rome.

You were walking  towards a park (Jimin. I seriously need to stop with my unnecessary commentary). Jason wanted to meet you there for something very important. You sat down on a bench waiting for him. Suddenly you felt someone sit beside you.Thinking it was Jason asked him,"What was it Jase?" 

"What?"came a reply.

The same voice!You turned your head towards that person.The same eyes! The same hair! The same face! Sitting beside you was not Jason, it was Leo. Your heart skipped a beat. You were about to get up and go when he grabbed your hand. "Please don't go y/n!I want to talk to you! I've been looking for you for so long. I need to apologize" he pleaded.

"What's there to talk about?" you asked, narrowing your eyes.

"I need you! I am so sorry! I missed you so much" he said

"I'm sorry Leo, feelings change" you said. 

"No they don't!" Leo argued pointlessly.

"You broke up with me because your feelings towards me changed. You liked Calypso more" You said.

"But-" Leo started.

"Look Leo, I neither hate you nor Calypso. I hope you make her happy" you said and turned to walk away.

"We broke-" Leo started

Then you saw Jason walking towards you with a single rose in his hand. You sighed in relief.

"Oh my gods! Are you fine y/n? Did he do something to you?" Jason asked while glaring at Leo.

"No Jason! He didn't do anything! Anyways, We have to go, Leo. We should catch up sometime!" you said.

"Y/N, wait! Listen to me! I broke up with Calypso!" he said.This caught you off guard.

"What?.....when?"you asked.

"A few months after we broke up!I realized that it had always been you. You are the Peanut butter to my jelly"he said. You were speech-less.

"Can you please forgive me and take me back?"he pleaded.

"Uhh.......y/n,I wanted to ask you the same thing......Will you be my girlfriend?" Jason asked awkwardly while handing you the rose. You were so confused but you realized whom you really loved.

LEO'S ENDING:-

"I am so sorry Jason! I just thought of you as a best friend! I am so sorry!"you said.

Jason nodded his head with pursed lips. You felt extremely guilty, after all, he had been there for you all this time.

"Don't worry! You'll find your special one soon" you said, hugging him. Suddenly, someone screamed while falling from a tree nearby. Jason caught them.

"Are you okay ma'am?" Jason asked.

"Uh- um- yes woah- you look hot" she started but realized what she said. She blushed. Jason blushed and stuttered out a 'Thanks' but it sounded something like 't-hen-kss'

"Thank you so much for saving me Mr......"

"Jason"

"Oh! Thanks Mr Jason. I'm Piper! Nice to meet you"

"When I said 'soon', I never thought it would be THIS soon" you whispered to Leo.

(a/n: Yay!Jason ends up with Piper!)

(Piper's background: She needed evidence that her boyfriend was cheating on her, hence, she was on top of a tree. She has never met you and doesn't know you three in this fic)

JASON'S ENDING:-

You looked guiltily at Leo and he had a fair idea what was going on

"I-" you started and Leo cut you off.

"It's okay, Y/N. You don't need to apologize or explain anything  to me. I understand. I wouldn't really choose myself either" Leo Gave you a half hearted smile.

"Congrats bro! Please don't break y/n heart, like I did!"Leo said and shook hands with Jason.

"Don't worry Leo! You'll find someone special soon enough" you said.

"Yeah.....All the ladies love Leo.....I guess?" he gave you both a sad smile and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDITED ON 28TH FEB 2017:

Well GUYS! I decided to make another ending because I don't know? I was bored, you could say. 

LESON? JEO? LASON? Ending: (I don't ship it but I thought it would be funny)

"Um guys, I....." You started, not knowing what to say. You never could look at Jason that way. He'd always been a bro to you. And Leo, he had broken your heart.

Suddenly, Leo looked at Jason. They both had an intense staring competition. Slowly, they both started blushing.

"I never really noticed how handsome you looked, until today" Leo confessed and Jason turned even redder.

"Me- Me too" Jason stuttered. You should have been heart broken, because they completely forgot about you. But no, you weren't. Your inner fangirl got the better of you. And plus, you were already dating (your anime character/ book character/ actor/ kpop/ singer/ whatever crush)

"You know what? You both should go out with each other. You both look cute together!!!" You squealed and smashed their faces together so that they could kiss.

"Thank me later" You said and grinned.

Then they slowly began kissing. You suddenly heard another scream.

"OH MY GODS!!! MY OTP 4EVER!!!!" Piper squealed and high-fived you.

"BISH I KNOW RIGHT! WHERE'S THE CAMERA?!?!?" You squealed.

Leo face-palmed.