Nico Di Angelo x Reader

Yeah!! 2 updated in a day!!!

Author's p.o.v

Percy, Jason, Leo, Piper, Annabeth and Nico were called by Chiron for a meeting. Chiron was talking about making the camp a bigger and a better place to live in. The 6 had volunteered to help. Suddenly Nico got a message on his cell phone. He smiled at his phone when he saw the contact name but then his eyes widened in realization.

"Sorry Chiron,I have to go..." he said apologetically. 

"Okay. Percy and Jason would fill you up on what happened today. You're dismissed" Chiron said and Nico left immediately. Percy and Leo looked at each other and nodded.

"Can we leave too?" They both said simultaneously. Chiron sighed "Okay but-" Leo and Percy didn't wait for him to finish and ran away.

"You know what? I'll just postpone the meeting. You guys can go too" Chiron said and the rest walked out, looking grateful. They saw Nico getting out of his cabin wearing a blue jeans and taking a green jacket in hand.

"WOAH WAIT WHAT? Since when did Nico start wearing colorful clothes?" Annabeth asked and Percy shrugged.

"He seems to be in a hurry. Lets follow him. So who's in?" Percy asked and Leo, and Piper raised their hands.

"I don't think we should invade his privacy." Jason said and Annabeth nodded in agreement.

"We are just seeing where he is going. And plus we are all his friends. So he wouldn't mind" Leo said.

"Oookay fine. But I'm still not fully convinced" they said and Leo grinned.

"Come on guys! Nico went this way!" Piper said, pointing towards the camp's entrance/exit. They quietly followed him and he turned towards an alley. (Diagon alley. I should stop interrupting and making Harry Potter references)

"That alley leads to McDonalds!" Leo exclaimed.

"But why was he in a hurry to go to McDonalds?" Annabeth asked. 

"Shhh!" Percy said and they went inside the alley. They entered McDonalds to see Nico sitting with a girl. They both seemed to be laughing really hard.

''Nico and laughing? I never thought I'd put both the words together in the same sentence(affirmative sentance)''Leo said.

"Isn't it Y/N?" Leo and Piper asked simultaneously.

"Yeah....I think..." Percy said,squinting his eyes. Suddenly Nico spotted them and he glared. He said something to Y/N and started walking towards the ones who were guilty of following him.

"What are you doing here Jackson?" Nico asked, glaring accusingly.

"Who is that?" Percy asked and he started blushing madly that even a spainard tomato would have become jealous.

"Annabeth? Piper?Leo? What are you guys doing here?" Y/N asked,smiling, while making her way towards them.

"Oh we just came to hangout, you know. Hehe~" Leo said.

"What are you both doing here?" Piper asked. "Oh! Nico just asked me on a date a few days ago" she replied, grinning ear to ear. Nico blushed harder (if that's possible) and nodded.

"Oh Nico, my little boy is growing up"Jason joked.

"Hey,why don't you join us?" Y/N asked. Nico grumbled under his breath. 

'Stupid cockblockers' he muttered. Percy burst out laughing. 

"Oh no no, we wouldn't dare interrupt your date. We'll just leave you two lovebirds enjoy!" Leo winked.

But little did he know that Nico is going to come to the Poseidon cabin later today and threaten Percy so much that they would never follow him again in future.