The same girl that was previously holding the gun was walking behind them, Eddie by her side.

"I got so angry. I can't believe I did that. I would never hurt anybody. Please, you have to believe me."

"I do."

Barry was standing outside the Captain's office back at the department as Eddie talked to the Captain, Joe sitting behind. He sighed, knowing exactly what he was telling him. Iris walked inside.

"Hey. What's going on in there?"

"I think Eddie is trying to convince the captain that The Flash is a public menace."

"Excuse me?"

Barry shrugged as Iris walked over to the door, Eddie immediately walking out. Barry sat down, watching the events unfold in front of him.

"So after weeks of me trying to convince you that the Flash is real, now that you do believe me, you're trying to have him arrested? What the hell?"

Eddie looked behind Iris at Barry.

"Thanks Barry."

"Sorry."

"No worries. The captain shot me down. Look, I'm not feeling like lunch. See you later."

Eddie walked away as Iris turned to talk to Barry. Joe was standing at the doorframe, listening to the whole conversation.

"He's just jealous."

"Of The Flash? Should he be?"

"No. I'll see you later."

Iris left a smirking Barry behind as Joe walked over.

"Barry, you need to get to S.T.A.R. Labs."

"Yeah, I will, after I eat."

He looked around and spotted Captain Singh's hamburger on his desk. He ran inside and towards S.T.A.R. Labs with the hamburger.

'Score.'

"Anger. Hate. Aggression."

Cisco turned in his chair, Barry by his side.

"A Jedi craves not these things."

Cisco smirked as no one laughed along with him.

"No one is feeling that quote?"

"Everyone in the bank went total savage for like five minutes. And then they were fine again."

"Anger can be a powerful emotion. If this metahuman can engender irrational feelings of anger in his victims, he can do a lot of damage."

Caitlin walked in holding a USB hard drive in her hand while she walked over to a nearby monitor.

"Detective West helped me get a copy of the CAT scans the hospital did on everyone at the bank. Take a look."

Everyone turned to the monitors near the Flash suit.

"Look at this. The emotion centers of the brains are still showing signs of being overwhelmed."

"Particularly the area that controls the executive function. Thats the part of the brain that stops people from doing whatever random and potential destructive things that pop into their heads."

"How do you think the meta does it to them?"

"That's the half a million dollar question."

"Hey, if you guys figure it out, just give me a call, okay?"

"Is The Flash off to another rooftop rendezvous with Iris?"

"No." Caitlin glared at Barry and he immediately answered, as casually as possible. "Yeah. But she probably just wants to ask me -- I mean, you know, him about meta human stuff for her blog."

"Do you want some advice?"

"No matter what I say, I'm getting the advice, right?"

"Don't get involved, as The Flash or yourself. You don't wanna be the one to blame for their breakup."

"Okay. I hear you."

Barry ran towards Jitters, to meet with Iris as he thought about Caitlin's last words to him in the Cortex.

'Maybe she's right.'