Chapter Twenty Six

Allison's POV:

It had been about two weeks since my birthday. lately, i haven't been feeling so well. Emma thinks it's the stress of keeping the paps off my back. 

Niall and i are official now, and I'm getting bombarded by paparazzi and fans. but it's worth it, because i have Niall by my side. Cheesy right? i know, but it's true.

Maggie is getting bigger with each passing day. she is so adorable. i've taught her all kinds of tricks. she's really smart. 

Harry and Emma are happier than ever. Liam is still with Danielle, but they're relationship has been a bit rocky lately, because of lack of time with each other. Louis and Eleanor are still happily together, and let me tell you, they are the craziest couple. 

Zayn is still with Perrie. I'm especially glad about that. i want him to be happy. he deserves to be happy. 

Ugh... I'm craving pickles... weird. 

I stand up and walk from the couch to the kitchen, looking for something to snack on. no pickles, but i found some apples. good enough. 

I sit back down on the couch, next to Emma. we're alone at the beach house, the boys are all out doing whatever. i munch on my apple, and watch the movie on the screen, not really paying attention.

I suddenly feel my stomach churning. i start to feel dizzy, and nauseous. I stand up and run to the bathroom. i make it to the toilet just before i puke my guts out. 

"Ally, are you okay?" i hear Emma ask.

"no" i choke out. she come in, and sits on the floor, holding my hair.

"did you eat something funny?" she asks. i shake my head. she remains quiet for a moment.

"Ally, i know that this is your business, but when was the last time you and Niall... you know." she asks. 

I look at her, confused. what does this have to do with anything?

"the day before my birthday." i answer.

"were you... protected?" she looks me in the eye.

well... thinking back... no. we weren't protected. 

Shit.

the look on my face sent Emma running over to the cabinet labeled 'girl stuff' and she took out a box.

Pregnancy tests. 

"take three of these. now." she said, leaving me.

I took the tests, and waited for the results.

I looked down at them. i picked up the first, examining it. 

Positive.

the second.

Positive.

the tears fell down my cheeks as i checked the final one. but i didn't need to see it to know the outcome.

Because it was positive. 

********************************************

Niall's POV:

the boys and I walked through the front door to the house, laughing. we headed into the living room, and we were greeted with something we were not expecting.

Emma was on the couch, her arm wrapped around Allison. who was sobbing.

"baby? whats wrong?" i yelped, running over to crouch in front of her.

"N-Niall... I have to tell you something." she whispered.

"what is it?" i asked, frantic.

"Niall... Niall I'm pregnant."

wait. WHAT?

she's...

this isn't....

it's not possible....

"Niall... I'm so sorry." she sobbed. 

I wrapped her in my arms. no matter how shocked i was, i was not going to let her think this was her fault.

"no, baby, it's gonna be okay. we're going to be fine." i soothed her.

"what happens when everyone finds out? what happens to us? to you, and the boys? i can't let this come between you and your dreams. i wont." she said, looking up, a determination in her eyes. 

"we will get through this. we'll find a way. I promise." i said. her tears stopped falling, and i wiped her cheeks. 

"hey Niall?" Harry asked. i forgot they were here for a second.

"yeah?" 

"do you know what this means?" he asked. i paused, and thought about it. 

then my face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!"

*****************************************************************

she's preggers! i told you things were about to get rough... and trust me when i say... they're gonna get rougher. Love you ducklings!   -Mo