Chapter Six

Niall's point of view:

crap. I didn't mean to kiss her, let alone go that far. we barely know each other... i mean, i know i like her, but does she like me back? she did kiss me back.... but she also kissed zayn back. but that kiss was a dare. that's all. right?

i walk into the kitchen, unable to sleep. it's 7 am. ugh. i take some waffles out of the freezer and put them in the toaster.

as I wait for them to pop up, i hum to myself a bit. suddenly i hear something behind me ad turn around. there's someone standing in the doorway. at this moment, my waffles decide to pop, causing me to jump. stupid toaster.

Allison steps in the kitchen, giggling. i love her laugh. i mean, like her laugh. whatever.

"morning." she says, a small smile on her face.

"mornin." i answer, finding my voice still thick from sleep. she walks over as i take the waffles and place them on a plate.

"want a bite?" i ask. she shakes her head.

"erm, im not hungry thanks." she says, looking at the floor. weird, everyone's hungry in the morning right?

"you feeling okay?" i ask, taking a bite.

she nods. okay then.

we stand in awkward silence, as i try to figure out what to say. what do i say to the girl i snogged a couple of hours ago? who i barley even know?

"well, im going to wake up Emma, so we aren't in your way today." she says.

crap, crap, crap! i don't want her to leave yet... i need to figure this whole thing out! what to do, what to do?

"wait." i say, pulling her around by her wrist. she looks into my eyes questioningly.

i press my lips to hers. the sparks immediately go off and my stomach flips around. she kisses back, to my relief. she pulls away after a moment and looks at me. is that pain in her eyes?

"i have to go." she whispers, and darts into the guest room. i stand there in shock. damn it, i shouldn't have kissed her. but i need to sort out my feelings. but now i scared her away! i need to figure out a way to clear this up... but how?

*************************************************************************

Allison's point of view:

i cant open my heart to him. i cant get hurt. not again.

i shake Emma awake, and she goes into the bathroom to get ready. when she returns, we walk out into the kitchen. niall still stands there, looking lost i thought.

"we'll be going now, thank you so much for letting us stay here." Emma says. he nods.

"bye." i whisper, and he looks at me for the first time since we walked out here.

"yeah, bye." he answers quietly. i think i hurt his feelings... i didnt mean to, but i don't know if i'm ready to open my heart. not yet.

we leave and knock on each of the boys doors, saying our goodbyes. our hotel isn't far, so we walk home, much to their dismay.

"are you sure you don't want a ride? i can get my keys?" Liam asks before we leave.

"that's fine Liam. we'll walk. thanks though!" i say reassuringly. he nods, and gives us both a quick hug before we turn and leave.

i get a text a moment later from "Louis the sexiest man alive" wait, he isn't a contact in my phone? i look through my contacts ad see five new ones.

Louis the sexiest man alive

Hazza bear :)

daddy direction

DJ malik

the little blonde leprechaun

obviously Louis put these numbers in. i change them to Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, before opening Louis' text.

Louis:

'hey there! we all have your number now! like my contact name? MUAHAHAHA! we want to hang out with you and Emma at a club tonight, i'll text the details if you wanna come?'

i smile and text back.

'sounds good lou. we'd love to come. details?'

i press send and a moment later he replies.

Louis:

'Great! meet us in the parking lot of the hotel, we'll pick you up in the black SUV from yesterday at 8?'

i answer quickly.

'k, c u then!'

*****************************************************************************************

Emma's point of view:

we decided to go shopping for dresses we could wear to the club, since we are limited on what we have clothing-wise.

we enter a shop in ear the center of Dublin, and look around. Allison seems lost in thought. i feel like something happened last night, that she isn't telling me. but i know she will when she's ready. we tell each other everything.

i look through the racks of dresses before i spot a gorgeous red one. i look at the price tag. it's well within my price range, and on sale! i run to the dressing rooms.

i slip it over my head, and look in the body mirror. it's a bright red dress, with lacy black flower patterns here and there, and a thick black band around the waist. it complements my hair color well, making my brown locks pop. (picture on the side)

i step out of the dressing room to show Allison, only to find that she's changing in the stall next to mine.

"i'll be out in a minute!" she says. okay, i can wait.

i look through some dresses hanging on racks nearby until i hear her come out. i turn and gasp.

"you look gorgeous!" we both say, and laugh.

her dress is dark blue, tight fitted until just below her bum. that's where it ruffles out a bit. it looks gorgeous with her hair. ad it's from the same sale as my dress!

we pay for the dresses, and decide to stop for lunch. we go to a small café nearby and sit next to a window, near the back.

we give the waitress our orders, and i notice all Allison got was a small salad and a water. oh no... not this again...

"Allison, please tell me you aren't going to start that again." i say quietly. she looks at me sadly.

"i know it's bad but... last night... i was on the roof, right? and then niall comes out, and we talk, and then we look at each other, ad our lips brush, and he pulls me in, and we end up snogging, eve though we've just met, and it made me feel self-conscious, because he kissed me again this morning, but i don't know how he feels, but i know he will never like me unless I'm not fat like i am now." she says quickly. well then...

"oh honey, if he doesn't like you the way you are, then he doesn't deserve you! but i do think he likes you." i say.

she frowns, but drops the subject. after lunch, we head into a few stores to buy accessories and shoes to match our outfits.

by the time we get back home, it's already six thirty, so we take turns in the shower and start getting ready for the big night ahead.

****************************************************************************************************

well, that's chapter six! i should have seven up within a couple days! it should be a very interesting chapter... >:) muahahaha! anywho, how are all of you? remember if you ever want a little advice from a total stranger, i'm here for ya! anything for my readers! :) lots of luv -Mo