Chapter Fifteen

Allison's POV: (P.S there is a little sexual content in this chapter.)

he pushed me against the wall, pinning my hands to my sides. his lips crashed onto mine, kissing with hunger, passion. his tongue slid into my mouth, rubbing against mine. his body pressed against me, and my hips met his, a low moan coming from his throat. my fingers tugged at his hair. but something wasn't right... it didn't feel like Zayn's hair... 

I pulled away, looking into the eyes of the person i feared most. Josh's eyes stare into mine, cold and heartless. but as i watch, they change. until I'm no longer looking at his eyes.

I'm looking at Niall's.

********************************

I sit up quickly, breathing hard. sweat trickles down my spine. it was just a dream...

I look at the clock. 3 am. nope, i wont be falling back asleep now. i walk into the bathroom, take a quick shower, and change into clean pajamas.

i step into the hall, and tiptoe down to stairs to the patio. i step out into the chilly night air, ad breath in the salty breeze. i lean on the railing for a while, looking at the stars.

"couldn't sleep?" a raspy voice says behind me.

i turn quickly, ready to attack. but i quickly relax from my defensive position.

"n-niall?" i stutter, in total shock. he has been in his room for two days, not talking, not eating. he barely drank enough water to live, and only left his bed to go to the bathroom. but he looks like he just took a shower, at least.

"Allison. I'm... I'm sorry. i should never have said anything like that. i didn't mean it. i swear. im so so sorry." he said quietly, looking at his feet.

i don't know why, but it breaks my heart. i know he didn't mean it. but i don't move. i say nothing.

"and... and I'm also sorry for hurting you before. i didn't think we were in that deep already... i was afraid you didn't feel the same. i felt like i was falling too fast... and that was the only way to stop myself. I'm sorry, for everything. for ignoring you, for being a jerk. but i don't expect your forgiveness, i don't deserve it. I'll just go back to my room... sorry to bother you." he said.

but as he was turning to leave, i sprinted towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in his chest. he stood there, shocked for a moment, but quickly wrapped his arms around me. i don't know how long we stood there, but i don't think i care.

"i forgive you, Niall." i mumbled. he hugged me tighter, before pulling away. 

"can we at least be friends now? I miss talking to you." he said quietly.

"of course." i said, and hugged him again. when we pulled away, we stood side by side, leaning on the railing, and talked. just talked.

and when the sun rose above the horizon, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close.

and until that moment, i have never felt more complete.

************************************************************************************************

Two days later, Allison's POV:

 things were going great at the beach house. Niall and i were closer then ever, and zayn and I were still happily dating. Harry and Emma are now Officially dating as well, and Daniel and Eleanor were coming over a bit later. We're going on a big group date.

 Niall has apparently found a girl he can bring. they aren't dating, or so he says. but i can't help feel a bit angry. I'm not jealous. at least, i don't think i am...