Chapter Seventeen

Emma's POV:

I haven't talked to Harry since yesterday. apparently, he went somewhere with Zayn. But no one has told me where. they probably went to get a drink or something. Zayn has been pretty upset about the breakup. it would make sense.

I walk up to Harry's room and tap lightly on the door.

"harry?" i say, stepping inside slowly. i see him putting his pants on, no shirt, just his boxers.

"oh, e-Emma, hey, um, I-I'm a little preoccupied... at the moment, um..." he stuttered.

suddenely, someone opens the bathroom door.

"Harry- oh. hey Emma." i hear an annoying voice say.

Tammy is standing there. in nothing but Harry's T-shirt. and bruises all over her neck.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK." i scream, looking at harry.

"E-Emma, wait, I-" he stammers, but i Inturupt him.

"SHUT IT. i came up here to apologise. but clearly You're busy with this slut. i was going to say you aren't an asshole. but apparently you are." i say, with so much venom in my voice it could kill.

"w-what? oh my gosh Emms, I'm so sorry.. I didn't think..." he said, his head hung in shame.

"DAMN RIGHT YOU DIDN'T THINK. you know what Harry? you can get back to shagging this bitch. but dont come crying to me when you get STDs." i yell.

"excuse me, Bitch? what did you just say about me?" she has the audacity to say.

I walk towards her slowly. my fists clenched tightly.

"if i were you, slut, i wouldn't talk to me right now." i hiss.

then the bitch slapped me.

So i punched her in the face so hard her fake looking nose gushed blood.

i rounded on Harry again.

"you will get the fuck out of here. right now. or so help me god, you WILL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN. and take your whore with you." i say, angrilly.

"Emma, please-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screach.

he picks Tammy up, and walks out of the room, down the stairs, and out into his car. i watch from the window as he drives away. when I know he's gone, i break down in tears.

I am broken.

**********************************************************************************

Allison's POV:

Emma told us the story. we were all huddled around her, trying to comfort her.

"Emma, this is my fault. i shouldn't have brought him to that bar." zayn said, looking at his feet.

"no zayn, it's his own fault. he didn't give me time to forgive him." Emma whispered.

i swear if i see that boy in the next few hours he may loose his manhood. I started shaking with rage. how DARE he hurt Emma. grrr.....

Niall led me upstairs, so i could calm down. i needed a way to channel this stupid adrenaline burst. once we got to my room, he shut the door. when he turned around, i pushed him against the wall next to it roughly.

"Ally, what are you-" he was cut off by my lips slamming into his. I locked the door, and pulled him over to the edge of the bed. he stared at me in shock as I pushed him down onto it, climbing over him.

i palmed him roghly through his jeans, and he moaned loudly. his hands went to my hips, pushing my hips to his.

"Allison... baby..." he moaned as i rubbed my palm over his crotch. he flipped us over, staring down at me.

"Ally, stop. i know you're mad, but please... find another way to get rid of your energy. everyone's still here." he said quietly.

ugh... he was right. i pushed him off, sighing, and stood up. i walked to the door, and looked behind me to see Niall sitting on the bed still.

"Niall, you coming?" i asked.

"urm... let me just go take a shower real quick... uh, I didn't take one yet this morning." he stuttered. thats when I notice the bulge in his jeans. I smirk, walking over to him slowly, swinging my hips.

I lean over him, standng between his legs. he leans back as well, using his arms to prop himself up.

I get really close to him, pressing my hips to his bulge, and roll them slowly. he moans, his head falling back. I put my lips to his collar bone, kissing up to his ear slowly.

"let me guess.... a cold shower?" i whisper seductively, before walking streight out the door, leaving a very shocked, very aroused Niall behind me.

*********************************************************************************

I sat on the couch, watching Mean girls with Emma. Zayn, Liam, and Louis had gone to find harry, and Niall should be done with his 'shower' any minute now.

We were munching on thin mint ice cream, (best. ice cream. EVER.) and chocolate and chips and stuff. we burst into laughter at the part with the Christmas talent show, singing along to Jingle bell rock.

the Niall comes down the stairs, walking over, and sitting down... beside Emma. i giggled, knowing that he was mad at me for teasing him.

"so, I'm guessing Ally messed with you before you took that shower." Emma said. i stared at her in shock.

"what? it is so obvious, Ally, since last night you two have been all gooey eyed to each other,  then you disappear into your room, and Niall takes what i presume to be a cold shower, and now he's mad because you more than likely gave him a boner then left. am i right, or am i right?" she said pointedly.

Niall and I both blushed.

"that's what i thought. now niall, go sit by your girlfriend before i dump this ice cream on your head." she teased, and Niall came to sit by me quickly, making sure to sit as far away as possible on the small couch.

"i guess the cats out of the bag for Emms, huh niall?" i giggled. he said nothing.

"awe, you're not still mad at me?" i asked, scooting closer. he leaned away, frowning.

I scooted all the way over,  and nuzzled my nose into his neck, pressing butterfly kisses all over it.

"I'm sorry Nialler, forgive me? i whispered in his ear, before giving him my best puppy dog look.

"damn you and your adorableness." he huffed, pecking me nose and wrapping me in his arms. i giggled, and snuggled into him, his fresh clean scent filling my nostrils. i pressed my nose into his chest, inhaling.

"mmm... you smell good Nialler." i say, and he chuckles.

we continue to watch the movie, and slowly Emma drifts off. she probably exhausted from today...

Niall carried her to her room, and i tucked her in.

"I should probably hit the sack too." i whisper, hugging him.

"same here. the boys will find a place for Harry to stay for a couple days, until things cool down enough for him to come back... if that's okay?" he asks. i just nod, and yawn. he chuckles, pulling me in for a long, sweet kiss.

when we pull away, i sigh, and peck him one last time before climbing into the other bed in the room.

"goodnight love." Niall whispers, turning off the light.

"Goodnight  Niall." i say, and slowly slip into blackness.

*************************************************************************************************************

what did you think? I'm starting to fell like my story is a little too sexual... I'll try and make it a bit more... modest. or whatever. I'll upload the next chapter soon! Love you, Ducklings!   -Mo