Chapter Twenty Three

Allison's POV:

Niall and I changed after we returned to the hotel. i was so nervous, i could hardly stand it. we headed outside, and hoped into the rental car. we drove to a small Italian restaurant, and walked up to the reservation desk.

"James?" Niall asked. i looked at him confused, but didn't ask about it until we were seated.

"why James?" i asked him.

"i want as few people to figure out who I am as possible." he answered simply, and i nodded, looking through the menu.

i settled on chicken Alfredo pasta paired with tomato and basil bruchette, but we decided to wait for Niall's family before we ordered.

"so, my mom's name is Maura, and my dad is Bobby. and my brother's name is Greg, his wife is  Denise, and their son is Theo." he reminded me, and I nodded, hoping to remember the names.

I looked across the restaurant to see a woman coming towards us. 

"Niall!" she said, as he stood and pulled her in for a hug. 

"hey mum! i'd like you to meet, Allison, my girlfriend. Ally, this is my mom, Maura." Niall said, introducing us. 

I smiled warmly at Maura, extending a hand, but she pulled me in for a hug instead. well, Angie was definitely right about the hugging... not that i mind.

"It's lovely to meet you dear. and I'm very sorry, but Bobby, Greg, and Denise wont be able to see you before you go. you see, little Theo is sick, and Greg and Denise are caring for him. and Bobby is very busy with work. they all send their apologies." she said, sitting down across from me and Niall. 

"oh, I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope theo gets better." i say worriedly. 

Niall nodded in agreement, taking my hand and squeezing it reassuringly under the table. the waiter came up and asked our orders. 

"so my dear, tell me about yourself." Maura said after we all ordered.

"well... My name is Allison Clarke, but everyone calls me ally. i live in miami, florida, with My best friend, Emma. urm... I am interested in going into a career in culinary arts, and I play the piano... that's about it." i said. 

"you play the Piano?" she asked.

"yeah, in fact, Niall sang a song at a wedding earlier and i played. who was it again Niall?" i asked him.

"oh yeah, Tim. he married Grace. you know, Grace Higgins mom?" Niall said. 

"well that's a shocker. he said he'd never get married." she said,shaking her head a bit. 

"Well, love can sneak up on you." Niall said quietly, looking at me. i blushed, and stared down at my lap, my fingers suddenly quite interesting. 

"awe, that's adorable. you two are a very good couple. out of the girls I've seen Niall with, you are me favorite." Maura said, smiling. i smiled back.

"thank you Maura." i said.

our food arrived, and we kept small conversations while we ate. I was surprised by how comfortable i was with Maura.

"oh, look at the time. it's nearly nine, and you still have to get back to the hotel. I'm afraid we may not see each other  again this week, i have alot to do. but it was so nice meeting you, dear." Maura said in a rush. 

we stood, and she hugged us goodbye, and headed out the door.

"she's lovely, Niall." i said, as he wrapped my hand in his. 

"yes, she is. come on, lets go back to the hotel." Niall said, leading me out the door.

**********************************************************

when we got to the hotel, we weren't tired, so we decided to go to the roof... where there was a heated pool and Jacuzzi. 

Niall said he'd meet me up there, so i opened my suitcase to find my swim suit. but the oly one I could find was my revealing red and black one.

"Emma." i muttered. oh well. i changed into it, and looked into the mirror. 

well, it wasn't half as bad as most girls, but i dont think anyone but Emma and my mom have seen this much of me before. i sighed and wrapped a towel around me before heading up to the roof.

i stepped out into the cool night air. it wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm either. 

I looked around, searching for Niall, when someone cupped my eyes. i yelped.

"guess who?" he whispered in my ear seductively.

"NIALL. damn you! i was terrified!" i squealed turning and glaring at him. he just smirked and pulled me over to the pool.

"Niall, what're you-" he pushed me in the pool.

But not before i pulled him with me.

we surfaced, gasping for air as i glared at niall again. he smiled, and swam over to me. his arms wrapped around my waist and he whispered in my ear.

"mmm... i love that swimsuit babe." he growled. i shivered, and he pressed against me. 

"not cold are you?" he asked, smirking. he knew exactly why i shivered. 

i pushed him away, and turned around swimming in the other direction. he soon caught me, and pulled me back by the waist into his arms. 

"where do you think you're going?" he said, pressing his hips against my bum. i stifled a moan. 

"do you have any idea what that suit is doing to me baby?" he asked. i shook my head.

as an answer, he pressed against me harder, his bulge now blatantly obvious.

"that's how bad I want you, love. you're driving me crazy." he whispered hotly in my ear, before nibbling my earlobe, and pressing kisses down the back of my neck. I moaned, and rubbed against him. he spun me around, kissing my lips passionately.

"Niall, I'm ready." I whispered, pulling away. 

"a-are you sure?" Niall asked.

I nodded, and his eyes became even darker with lust. 

"then come on, my love." he said, pulling me up and out of the pool.

**************************************************

(I wont go into much detail, but  this is a more mature scene!)

once we entered the hotel room, he pressed me up against the door, kissing me hungrily. the kiss was unlike anything i had ever experienced. it was full of need, want, and lust. 

Niall pulled me over to the bed, and we fell back onto it, me straddling him. i kissed him again, then took off his shirt. i ran my fingers over his chest, feeling his muscles tense more and more as i trailed downwards. i paused at his swim trunks, before pulling them down slowly, shocked at his already erect size. he moaned, and pushed them off with his feet.

he untied my suit top slowly, letting it fall off. he moaned again as i bit my lip nervously. 

"you're so beautiful, Allison." he whispered, and flipped us over, hovering onto of me. he kissed down my chest, leaving small love bites. I moaned as he pulled off my bottom, leaving us both fully naked. he pulled something out of the drawer next to us.

he held it up, and it was a condom. 

"we have to be safe." he murmured. 

well, you can guess what happened next. and let me tell you. 

I regret nothing.

*************************************************************************************************

So, there it is! she's lost her virginity! i decided against a full sex scene. i don't think I'm capable of writing one correctly. well, that's it for now, love you ducklings!   -Mo