Chapter Thirteen

Allison's POV:

"what the hell?" I said, looking at the three boys in front of me.

Zayn, Harry, and Louis smirked at me, before Louis and Harry turned and left. I looked around, finally taking in my surroundings.

I was sitting at a small table for two, on a small deck facing the beach. there were little candles lining the deck railing. on the table was one candle, and two plates with food. zayn was sitting in the chair across from mine, still smirking, wearing a tight white sweater that really showed his muscles, and dark jeans. he looked very good I might add...

"what is all this?" I said.

"well, I decided that instead of lunch, we could have dinner together. is that alright?" he asked.

"y-yeah. zayn, this is gorgeous!" I stuttered. zayn chuckled.

"not as gorgeous as you." he said. I blushed and looked down at my hands.

"well, let's eat then? I got some of your favorites, orange chicken and lo mien from panda express." he said, gesturing to the food.

"hey, you got it right! looks amazing. or should I say, amazayn." I chuckled at my own pun, and zayn looked at me weird.

"seriously? amazayn?" he asked.

"hey, remember that I was once just a fan. we have our puns. don't diss them." I said laughing.  

he laughed too, then we started eating. wow, this was good... then again, when is panda express not good?

once we were finished, zayn stood up, and helped me stand as well.

"want to go for a walk?" he asked. I nodded, linking my arm with his. we strolled down the beach, gazing at the stars.

we came to a long dock that led out about 40 feet into the ocean. we went all the way to the end of it, and sat down on the edge, took off our shoes, and grazed them on the surface of the water.

I sighed, and tilted my head back, my eyes closed. I felt zayn close my hand in his and play with my fingers.

"Allison?" he asked quietly.

"yeah?" I said, looking at him. he was facing forward, eyes locked on the ocean.

"I know that you have been hurt in the past. you've been through so much. your heart has been broken time and time again." he paused, looking at me. I looked out at the sea, unable to meet his eyes anymore.

"yeah." I whispered, barely audible.

"I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted another relationship. but I want you to know that I would treat you right. I know that those are just words, but I do mean them. you are so beautiful, kind, funny, and just amazing. and I really like you. what I'm asking is... will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at him now.

I gazed deep into his eyes, completely speechless. a thousand thoughts raced through my head.

I realized I had taken a long time to answer. but I couldn't speak. zayn looked away, and got up.

"it's okay, I understand." he said, walking away.

I jumped up, and ran over to him.

"wait!" I called. he turned around and I smashed my lips into his.

he was surprised at first, but quickly responded, wrapping his arms around my waist as mine circled his neck.

I pulled away first, and whispered.

"yes."

***********************************************************************************************

Zayn's POV:

"yes."

the moment the word left her lips, I pulled her in, picking her up, and spun her around. she giggled, and yelled at me.

"zayn, put me down!" she said.

I placed her back on her feet, and pulled her in for another kiss. I was so happy. when I pulled away, I took her hand.

"we should go back." I said. she nodded, and we walked back down the dock, onto the beach. we walked back up the steps to the house, and went inside. everyone was in the living room, watching a film. Louis looked over.

"so?" he asked, referring to the date we had set up with Harry's help.

"we're dating now." I said, and everyone cheered, suddenly uninterested in the film.

"finally!" Emma said, stealing Allison and hugging her tightly. the boys all came over and patted me on the back.

"congratulations mate!" Liam said.

"yeah yeah, what are you guys watching?" Allison asked, pulling me over to sit on the couch with her.

"Lilo and Stich." Harry answered.

"I love this movie!" Allison said happily, snuggling into my side. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and rested my head on hers, sighing happily. Everything was finally going right.

for now.

***********************************************************************************

Niall's POV (a couple days later)

I got off the plane in Miami, exited to see the boys again. and hopefully win Allison before zayn makes his move...

I get in the taxi and watch the passing palm trees. after about an hour, we pull up to the beach house. I pay the driver, and grab my bags, pulling them up to the door.

I knocked, and it was opened by Liam.

"NIALL!" he yelled, hugging me tightly. Louis and Harry ran out and hugged me as well. they led me inside to what I presume was the living room. what I saw stopped me dead I my tracks.

zayn ad Allison were cuddled up on the couch, looking very couple-like.

"what's this then?" I ask. Allison looks up at me, blushes, then looks away.

"oh, hey mate! how are you?" zayn says.

"I'm great actually, you?" I say.

"I'm good. how was Ireland?" he asks.

"it was nice to see my family again." I answer. Liam comes in, and notices me glaring at the two on the couch.

"hey Niall, let me show you your room." he says, pulling me away.

we head up the stairs into a virtually empty bedroom, with only a  bed, a desk, and a closet. I set my stuff on the bed, before looking at Liam, waiting for an explanation.

"so, how was your flight?" he asks, clearly trying to avoid the subject. I raise one eyebrow, not taking this crap.

Liam sighed. he looked into my eyes, his expression pitying.

"mate, zayn and Allison are dating. I'm sorry." he said quietly.

I felt every hope I had die with those words.

**********************************************************************************

poor Niall! how did you like chapter thirteen? and Niallison shippers, don't worry, Allison wont hate him forever. love you, little ducklings!   -Mo