Chapter Two

Several hours and a plane-full of boredom later, we landed in Dublin. we rode in a taxi to the hotel we were staying at, which was right next to the concert hall the boys were performing at. we checked in, rode the elevator up to level three, and dragged our bags into the room. I walked over to my bed, and collapsed.

"ugh... I hate jetlag..." I groaned, and Emma quickly agreed.

"yeah, but hey, tomorrow we'll go see the sights, and on Friday night, One Direction!" she cheered. I sighed, and got up from the bed.

"true. I guess I am exited. I'm going to change, and take a shower. then i'll cook dinner." I said, and walked into the bathroom.

once I was clean, I stepped out and changed into my P.Js. I walked over to the small kitchen, and looked in the small fridge. I had pre-ordered some food, so I took the ingredients I needed out. I was cooking a quiche, with spinach, bacon, and potatoes. we can use the leftovers for breakfast.

cooking is one of the only two talents I have. that, and piano. I miss my piano. it's a shabby old thing, but it plays. when my hands hit the keys, I find a world locked inside of me. it's how I express my innermost feelings. its how I escape the world.

I place the quiche in the oven, and set the timer for 20 minutes. I walk over to the TV and click through channels until I find something good. Emma walks in a few minutes later, having just taken a shower as well.

"hey, that smells good, I always love your cooking!" she says, plopping down beside me.

"thanks Emms, but it's nothing to your dancing." I say. Emma is an amazing dancer, with her light build. she's gorgeous too, with light brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. (A/N: pic of Emma on the side)

"thanks ally." she sighs. the timer on the oven beeps.

I take out the quiche, and we each eat a piece before bed. as we settle down, I cant help but feel exited for the days to come...

*****************************************************

*The next day*

"WAKE UP!!" someone shouts in my ear.

"WHAT THE HELL EMMA?" I scream, tackling her to the floor.

"we gotta get ready to go sight-seeing!" she says, batting her eyelashes innocently.

I sigh, and head into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair. it's naturally wavy, and when I use hair spray it looks like I spent two  hours curling it, when it really took ten minutes. I dress in dark jeans and a red Hollister shirt. I apply mascara ad eyeliner, but that's it. I don't use much makeup.

we head out into the chilly morning air, to the nearest café. I get a hazelnut coffee, and Emma gets and Mocha.

now, when Emma says "Sight-seeing" she really means searching for One Direction. if there is ever a celebrity within ten miles, Emms is all over it. crazy girl. don't get me wrong, I lover her to pieces, but she still drives me nuts sometimes.

***************************************************************

Two hours later...

We stopped by this cute little clothing shop at the edge of town. we walked in, and the lady at the counter greeted us.

we looked around for a bit, until I saw the most amazing summer dress. it was the exact color of my eyes, strapless, with a ruffled bottom. it was just my size. I tried it on, and it accented my curves just right. I stepped out of the dressing room.

"OH. MY. GOSH." Emma squealed.

"it looks lovely Hun, you should get it." the woman said.

"you NEED to wear that tomorrow. it looks GORGEOUS!" Emma exclaimed.

I ended buying the dress. I got some bangles and a pretty blue gemstone necklace to match. I was happy with the outfit, and decided I would wear it to meet the boys.

***********************************************************************************

the next morning

We woke up at about noon. the concert was at six, so we decided to watch a movie before we got ready.

"OHH! lets watch hunger games!" I said. I love that movie, and the books are even better.

at the part where katniss and peeta are in the woods, just before the mutant dogs attack, I find myself leaning forward in my seat. peeta looks towards a dark bush and...

RING!

Emma and I jump out of our seats. it was the clock, signaling 5 pm.

"oh my gosh! we have to get ready!" Emma says, running to grab her outfit from one of her bags. she's wearing light blue jeans with little spikes decorating them. she's got a purple ripped-up style top with a white tank top beneath.

I slip on my dress, and put of the jewelry. I apply mascara, eyeliner, and a light coating of blue eye shadow. I actually look kind of pretty. Emma, however, looks drop-dead GORGEOUS! she has her hair curled, and light purple eyeliner along with her normal makeup.

we walk out to the lobby, and outside. we have about ten minutes before the concert. we get to our seats, and wait for the boys we came all this way to see, to run out on stage.

*****************************************************************************************************

that's the end of chapter two! hope you like it! feel free to leave comments below! love you all! -Mo