Chapter Twenty Five

Allison's POV:

We arrived at the club, and walked past the bouncers into the VIP section. the thumping bass pumped through my veins, my heart beating in sync. we all headed to the bar, and i made sure to get a drink that wasn't very strong. I downed it right away, and chatted with the girls for a while.

"care for a dance, gorgeous?" Niall asked from behind me. i spun around, looking at him.

"I'd love to." i said, as he took my hand, pulling me out into the crowd of sweaty bodies. we danced around a bit, just being crazy, until a familiar song started playing. 

Die young by Kesha. 

Niall pulled me close, and i swayed my hips lightly agianst his, barely touching. as the song went on, we came closer together until my mind was consumed with the heat of his body against mine, the beat of the music blasting though my blood. 

"I hear you heart beat to the beat of the drums..." Niall sang lowly in my ear, his lips brushing it lightly. my fingers delved into his hair as he pulled my hips to his roughly, making my gasp. 

"That little dress of yours is driving me nuts baby... maybe we should take it off..." niall growled, taking my earlobe in his teeth. I held in my moan, and decided that tonight, i was taking charge. 

i pulled away slightly, making his arms fall away from my hips. i turned around, pressing my backside into him and lifting my arms above my head. i pressed into him harder and swayed my hips a little. his hands returned to my hips and he moaned in my ear. i swiveled my hips, feeling his bulge growing.

then i stepped away, earning a frustrated groan from nialler. 

"ah ah ah." i tutted, wagging my finger at him. 

"you have to take me home first." i whispered. he growled, and pulled me by the hand out of the club. he texted the boys and said they would have to squish in one car, because i "wasn't feeling good" and we drove home.

(warning: sex scene, but I've never done one before so it wont be that great)

we got inside the door and niall slammed it shut, pushing me against it. his lips pressed roughly to mine, kissing me with more lust than ever before. i was still taking charge, so i pushed him away, pulling him over to a chair and shoving him down onto it.

i slowly unzipped my dress, letting it fall around my ankles, revealing my lacy blood red lingerie. i straddled his waist, pulling his shirt over his head. i dragged my fingertips down his chest lightly, before roughly grinding my crotch over him. he groaned, pulling me closer by the hips. i rubbed over him, kissing and licking at his neck, nibbling at his soft spot. 

he quickly grew hard beneath me, and i stood. he growled, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. 

"stay there" i said seductively, going into the kitchen to find the nuttella. i grabbed it and a spoon, and carried it out into the living room. i stood in front of Niall, slowly opening the cap and taking out a spoonful, before closing my eyes and spreading it over my chest. when i opened my eyes, Niall's expression was shocked, and his previously blue irises were almost black. 

i straddled his waist again leaning forward so my chest was in front of him.

"lick it off" i ordered. he obliged, sucking and licking at the chocolatey stuff until it was completely gone. 

then, apparently tiered of the foreplay, Niall picked me up, then ran up the stairs to his room, throwing me onto the bed. he pulled of our remaining clothing, and kissed at my lips. he rubbed his member over my clit, spreading my wetness, before pushing in fully. he stayed there, allowing me time to adjust, before moving his hips, and thrusting into me. my hips met his, and soon the only sounds in the room were our heavy breathing, occasional moans, and the creaking of the bed.