Chapter Twenty One

Allison's POV:

"Ally, welcome back to Ireland." Niall said, pulling me out of the airport towards the car. 

he opened my door for me, and i slid inside, giggling. 

"why, tank ya laddie!" i said in possibly the worst Irish accent I've ever done. Niall just laughed, then walked around to the other side, and we drove off.

***************************************

We reached the hotel in Mulingar about an hour later. we checked in, then took the elevator to the 17th floor. there were 20 floors in all, but the top three were mostly for business, so this is really the "penthouse" type floor. 

we walked into our room, and set our bags on the large king sized bed. i noticed there was only one bed. Niall did as well.

"if you're not okay with sharing, i can take the couch?" he offered, but i shook my head.

"no, it's okay. speaking of sleep, I'm taking a nap." i said, sighing, and plopping down onto the bed.

"mind if I join you?" Niall asked.

"go ahead." i said, scooting over. Niall lay down beside me, pulling my back to his chest, spooning me. 

"we can get something to eat when we wake up." i murmured, and he nodded against the top of my head. 

Exhaustion soon took over, and i fell fast asleep. 

****************************************************************************

I woke up in Niall's arms an hour and a half later. I cautiously slipped out of bed, careful not to wake him. I walked into the bathroom, stripped, and got into the shower. 

as the hot water ran over me, i felt the sudden impulse to sing. 

Settle down with me 

Cover me up 

Cuddle me in 

Lie down with me 

Hold me in your arms 

I started to sing Ed Sheeran 'Kiss me', one of my favorite songs. 

Your heart's against my chest 

Lips pressed to my neck 

I've fallen for your eyes 

But they don't know me yet 

And the feeling I forget 

I'm in love now 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 

Fallen in love 

Fallen in love 

My voice rang clearly through the bathroom, surprisingly pretty. my confidence grew, and i sang a little louder. 

Settle down with me 

And I'll be your safety 

You'll be my lady 

I was made to keep your body warm 

But I'm cold as, the wind blows 

So hold me in your arms 

My heart's against your chest 

Your lips pressed to my neck 

I've fallen for your eyes 

But they don't know me yet 

And the feeling I forget 

I'm in love now 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 

Fallen in love 

Fallen in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything 

From hate to love 

From love to lust 

From lust to truth 

I guess that's how I know you 

So hold you close 

To help you give it up 

So kiss me like you wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 

Fallen in love 

Fallen in love 

So kiss me like you wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 

Fallen in love 

Fallen in love

I finished the song, and turned off the shower. i stepped out, and wrapped a fluffy white towel around me. 

I brushed my teeth, and went to pick up my clothes from the floor.

as i was bending over, two arms wrapped around me from behind. I jerked upwards, turning swiftly to see a smirking Niall. 

"Niall! I'm only wearing a towel!" i yelped. 

"so?" he replied cheekily, pulling me back into his arms.

"so get out!" i said incredulously. 

"hmm... I kind like you in nothing but a towel..." he whispered huskily, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. 

I shivered, my hands resting against his chest which, until recently, i hadn't noticed was bare. 

He kissed down my neck, and along my collar bone, then back up, sucking gently at my sweet spot. i bit my lip, fighting the sound threatening to escape. 

"Niall..." i whispered. 

"yes, baby?" he asked, nipping at my neck.

"m-my towel is slipping." i said. Niall sighed, and pulled away. 

"i suppose you can get dressed." he said reluctantly. 

I giggled, walking out of the bathroom, and found some Pj's. I changed in the bathroom, and walked out to see Niall on the couch in pajama pants... and no shirt. 

"are you allergic to shirts or something?" i asked jokingly. he smirked.

"You love it." he said cheekily. i shook my head, plopping down beside him.

he was watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on the television.  i decided to watch it with him, and snuggled into his side.

"I ordered Chinese delivery, is that okay?" he whispered. i nodded. 

when the food came, we ate, then brushed our teeth, and slipped under the covers, cuddling.

"tomorrow, I'll show you the places I was raised. then, you get to meet my family." he whispered. 

I nodded, but I couldn't help but feel nervous. What if his family doesn't like me? 

What if they never do?

*****************************************************************************

There we go! chapter twenty one! any comments? suggestions? feel free to post below! Love you ducklings!   -Mo