Chapter Eighteen

Harry's POV:

i am such and idiot. what was i thinking? if i had just waited...

but now it's too late. i stayed at a hotel for a few days, and i was allowed to go back to the beach house today. but i know Emma is only letting me come back because of the boys. i know she hates me. and she has every right.

i walked up to the door of the house, opened it slowly, and stepped inside. everyone was waiting for me... except Emma of course. 

"we missed you!" louis said, crushing me in a hug. Allison walked up next.

"Ally-" i said, but she cut me off.

"harry styles, you have a hell of a lot to explain." she snapped.

"look, i really am sorry. i saw that guy give Emms his number, and i got mad. i was over protective, and stupid. mostly, when Emma yelled at me for not trusting her, i was mad at myself. but i guess i just... needed someone. and Emma wasn't there... so i just..." i trailed off at the end.

Allison sighed, and looked me in the eye.

"you hurt her curly. you hurt her bad. but i think i understand why you did it. but you listen to me, styles. you had better make it up to her." she said.

"wait... i should try to get her back?" i asked confused.

"yes. and I'm going to help you. but you have to give her space and time. understand?" she said.

"i understand. thanks Ally." i whispered gratefully. she nodded.

"we start tonight."

************************************************************************

Emma's POV:

harry came back today. i haven't gone downstairs since then. i'm afraid to face him. but i think i may have room in my heart to forgive him... someday... i don't know.

Allison walks in my room.

"hey Emms! i found this awesome place near the beach, you have to come look!" she says, pulling me to my feet.

"but-" she cuts me off.

"no buts! go get dressed and brush your hair." she says, shoving me into the bathroom, placing a shirt and jeans in my hands.

okay then...

i get dressed, and walk out of the bathroom. Ally grabs my hand, ad drags me down the stairs, and out to the beach.

"where are we going?" i ask.

"you'll see!" she says.

we walk for a couple minutes, then Allison leads me up some stairs to a small, jungle like forest. we walk through it, until i see a dim light ahead. Allison pushes me up to walk first, and i step into a small clearing surrounded my small candles. i notice Allison has disappeared, and when i turn my focus back to the clearing, i see him.

"Hey Emms." he says quietly, fiddling with his fingers.

"H-Harry?" what is he doing here?

"Emma, i want to apologize. but no amount of words can truly describe how sorry i am. I'm and idiot, I'm... well, maybe this will be a better way of saying everything i want you to hear." he says.

i hear a guitar strumming, and see niall further behind harry playing.

what on earth?

but then harry starts to sing. 

Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed

'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart

I tore it apart

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence

And no woman in the world deserves this

But here I am asking you for one more chance

 Can we fall, one more time?

Stop the tape, and rewind

Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade

'Cause there is nobody else

 It's gotta be you oh~

Only you

It's got to be you oh~

Oh only you

Hey

 Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it trembles

When you speak to me I don't resemble, who I was

You've almost had enough

And your actions speak louder than words

And you're about to break from all you've heard

But don't be scared, I ain't going no where

 I'll be here, by your side 

No more fears, no more cryin' 

But if you walk away

I know I'll fade

'Cause there is nobody else

 It's gotta be you oh~

Only you

It's got to be you oh~

Oh only you

 Oh girl, can we try one more, one more time?

One more, one more, can we try?

One more, one more time

I'll make it better

One more, one more, can we try?

One more, one more

Can we try one more time to make it all better?

'Cause it's gotta be you oh

It's gotta be you oh oh oh~

Oh only you oh~

Only you

It's gotta be you oh oh~

Only you

Only you

Hey

by the end of the song, i was crying. the tears fell freely from my eyes.

"Emma, i love you. and only you. and i don't expect your forgiveness. but i want you to know that i regret it. i regret not trusting you completely, i regret fighting with you. but most of all, i regret not giving you the chance to forgive me i the first place. i messed everything up. I'm so sorry." he said quietly.

i shouldn't forgive him. but... honestly... i already have.

i ran to him, flinging my arms around his neck, and hugged him tightly.

"i forgive you harry." i whispered into his shirt.

"y-you do?" he asked, surprised. i looked up into his eyes.

"yes." i whispered, and crashed my lips into his.

He pulled away.

"I love you, Emma." he whispered.

"I love you too, Harry."

**********************************************************************************************************

I know, it was short and crappy. sorry :( but there is some real drama ahead. the next chapters are going to be the calm before the storm. so enjoy it while you can! >:) Muahahaha, Muahahahahahahaha! love you, ducklings!  -Mo