Chapter Twenty

(sorry I havent uploaded in a while. I've been soooo busy! )

Allison's POV:

Niall ad I have been dating for two weeks now. we're happy, and we haven't gotten in any fights. I haven't ever been more happy. 

My birthay is in about a week, next friday. but no one knows except Emma. I dont like my birthday, I dont feel like people should give you presents for surviving another year. does that make me weird? 

Niall is going to ireland tomorrow. he wants to visit his family again before the summer is over. but wait... theres more. He's taking me with him! I'm so exited. but I'm also worried.... what if his parents dont like me? what if they want better for their son? 

right now, me and Emma are out shopping for a dress i can wear to dinner with his family. we are going to be staying in a hotel, but we are going to meet them for dinner the day after we arrive to catch up. it's not going to be super fancy, but it's moderately dressy.

"so... are you going to tell the boys about your birthday?" Emma asked. 

"no, i dont want them to fuss." i answered.

"well... when you're in ireland... are you and Niall gonna-" she trailed off.

"um... no?" i said, but it came out more as a question. 

"Ally, be honest. are you?" she probed.

"maybe... i think I'm actually ready. even if it doesn't work out between me and Niall... if anyone has my V-card, i want him to have it." i said quietly.

"okay, if you're sure. but i swear, you had better use protection. I'm not ready to be an aunt yet." she said sternly. 

"Emms!" i groaned, and she giggled.

"here, try these on." she said, handing me a pile of dresses.

*******************************************************************

(the next morning)

Emma's POV:

what Ally doesn't know, is while she's in ireland, me and the boys will be planning her a surprise party. she's never really had a party for her birthday. all the boys know, and they are helping get everything ready. 

I was going to miss my best friend, she was leaving me here all alone to deal with 4 boys, while she goes off into the sunset with her leprechaun. 

we dropped Allison and Niall off at the airport, and said our goodbyes at the terminal.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Allison said quietly, as Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn crush her in a hug. 

they pull away, and look her in the eye. 

"We'll miss you too, Ally. so, so much." Harry said, and i swear he was crying. wait... all the boys were crying! awe!

"keep safe, and make sure Niall doesn't have too much sugar." Liam said, patting Niall on the head. zayn stood in front of her next.

"I'm going to miss you, ginger." he whispered, hugging her. since they broke up, they have become super close friends. almost as close as me and Ally.

"I'll miss you too, quiff-head." she said, tears falling from her eyes.

"quiff head? is that the best you could do?"zayn chuckled.

"yes." she said, laughing.

"gosh, I'm goig to miss you, and little Nialler. it just wont be the same without you." he said quietly. 

"we're only leaving for a week!" she said. 

"it'll feel like longer. but you two have fun in ireland. just not too much fun." he smirked. 

she slapped his arm, and gave him one last hug. 

"I'll miss you two. our little chef, and the boy that eats it all. what a perfect combination." louis joked, but tears still fell from his eyes. he hugged them both, and the boys all made a little huddle to say goodbye to Niall, while i talked to Allison. 

"I'm going to miss you, bestie. you better not replace me." She said. 

"no way. I'd never replace you." i said.

"better not, bitch, or I'll hunt you down." she said, and we both laughed. i gave her a big bear hug, and whispered i her ear.

"remeber to use protection!" i whispered. 

she gerked away, and we cracked up laughing. Niall came up, and took her hand.

"time to go, love." he said. 

they both looked around at our little group. 

"see you in a week!" Niall said. 

"bye!" we all shouted, as we watched the couple walk off into the airport. 

Allison sure will be surprise when she gets back.

********************************************************************************

Allison's POV:

we boarded the plane, and sat down. i rested my head on Niall's shoulder.

"Niall, do you think your family will like me?" i asked.

"of course, they'll love you!" he exclaimed. 

"i sure hope so." i whispered, as the seatbelt sign flickered on. Niaall turned to me.

"Allison, you are the sweetest, kindest, funniest, and most beautiful girl ever. someone would have to be insane not to like you. your smile could light up the world. my family will adore you." he said.

I blushed, and looked down. Niall placed a finger under my chin, pulling my head up to look in his eyes.

"Allison, I love you." he whispered. 

In that moment, the world no longer existed. it was just this moment, right now, just me and Niall. i gazed into his eyes for what seemed like forever, and yet only a second at the same time, before anwering him.

"I love you too, Niall."

*************************************************************************

chapter twenty everyone! woop woop! a bit of a filler... but oh well. so, should i do a sex scene or just imply it? I have no idea... well, that's all! love you ducklings!  -Mo