Chapter Nine

When zayn and I returned to the room, everyone was in the living room with the TV on, but no one was really paying attention. Liam and Louis were chatting, and Harry and Emma were cuddling on the sofa.

"hey guys, we were just talking about what our plan for our break is." Liam said as we sat down on the ground.

"we want to go somewhere warm for a change." Louis said, pretending to shiver.

Emma looked over at me. i knew what she wanted me to do.

"well... me and Emma were planning on spending the summer at this beach house in Miami that her family owns. it's big, and the beach is very private, only a few families have access. it's really nice, and we wouldn't know what to do with all the extra space... you could stay with us. if you want to, that is." i say nervously.

"that sounds perfect! are you sure we wont be a burden? five extra boys under one roof?" zayn says chuckling.

"no, it would be great! like a big three month sleepover!" Emma says excitedly.

"we'll just have to ask Emma's mom and dad, and management, if it's okay. I'm sure they will want some rules in place... considering you two are girls." Liam says. 

"alright, sounds great! we were heading there in a few days, straight from here. we already have our stuff there for the summer." i say.

Liam goes to call management, and Emma calls her parents. i sit next to zayn on the floor in front of the couch, my head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around me.

my eyes droop a few times, before i snap them back open. i am so tired...

"go to sleep love, you're exhausted." zayn whispers.

"will you sing to me?" i ask quietly.

"what do you want me to sing?" he asks.

"my favorite song is little things, if you don't mid, that is." i say.

"sure love." he says, before singing to me quietly.

my eyes droop again, before i allow myself to slip into the darkness that is sleep.

*************************************************************************************************

"should we wake them?"

"no, they look so cute!"

"but i want breakfast!"

"just take a picture Emms, so we can wake them up."

*click*

who are these voices? why don't they leave me alone?

"ugh...." i moan, lifting my head and looking around. I see Liam, Louis, Harry and Emma staring at me.

Emma looks exited, and the others are smirking. what? i look down, and my eyes widen at the sight.

i see a sleeping zayn, mouth slightly parted, hair a mess, with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. our legs are tangled together, and my head was previously resting on his chest. his very toned, and very naked chest.

he pulls me into him, his arms tightening around me. i struggle a bit, but he only holds me tighter.

"a little help here?" i say. everyone laughs, and zayn groans, burying his face in the crook of my neck. his warm lips brush the sensitive skin, and i shiver a little.

"zayn. zayn wake up." i say, shaking him a bit.

"w-what?" he mumbles huskily. wow that was hot... no, no, NO! i will not do this again.

"you've got to get up, or at least let me go!" i giggle.

his eyes pop open, and he looks at me, smiling.

"well this is a good way to wake up. normally i have four fatties jumping on me!" he says, chuckling.

"oi! We're not fat!" Louis yelps.

i giggle again, then sit up and stretch, zayn following my actions.

"what happened last night?" i ask, yawning.

"well, i called management, and they said the beach house is a great idea. Emma's parents are okay with it as well. we will be heading there in a few days, but niall will meet us there in about a week and a half. he's visiting his family i Mullingar first. and as for you two, zayn sang you to sleep, then fell asleep himself, and you ended up all cuddly." Liam said. whoa, that was a lot to process.

"great, so i guess I'll make breakfast then." i say, standing and walking to the kitchen.

i made scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes with some help from zayn and harry. Louis set the table, and Liam went to get niall, as he was leaving in a couple hours, and they wanted to spend a little time with him before he left. of course I'm fine with that, i just hope it wont be too awkward...

i set the plates of food on the table, and grab some juice and milk from the fridge. we all sit down, Niall and Liam heading in at the last moment.

my heart aches at the sight of niall, but i smile politely, swallowing the lump in my throat.

we grab some food and dig in. i only have a little bit, and Emma notices, glaring at me. i sigh, and grab one more pancake, satisfying her. i know i should eat regularly, but i haven't been able to since well... josh. his harsh words flash through my mind, and i begin to feel sick.

"excuse me." i say, standing and rushing to the bathroom.

i grip the edges of the sink, panting. his cruel eyes swim in my mind. i feel arms wrap around me from behind, and i jump.

"are you okay love? is it Niall? we can go to my flat instead?" zayn says worriedly.

"no, it's not niall." i whisper quietly.

"what is it? you can tell me anything, you know that, right?" he says.

"can we go somewhere quiet?" i ask. he nods, and leads me to Harry's room. we sit on the bed, and i prepare myself to begin the story.

"it all started when i was fifteen. i hadn't really had a boyfriend yet, because i was a late bloomer. i had just started getting curves and such. i met this boy at school, and he was so sweet. he complimented me all the time, and we became friends. soon enough, we started dating. we dated more than six months, before something happened to him. his parents got a divorce. after that, he was never the same." tears prick at my eyes, and i take a deep breath to calm myself.

"he started beating me, and trying to push me too far. one night, he tried to pressure me into having sex with him, and i said no. he flipped out, and..." i feel the tears start to fall. zayn wraps me in his arms comfortingly.

"he started yelling at me. all kinds of vicious names. he told me i was a fat, ugly slut. that i was worthless. he just kept saying it. fat ugly slut, over and over again. i ran, out of his house, and back to Emma's, and told her. she ended up beating the shit out of him, but his words never left me. since then I've had some eating disorders..." i trail off at the end. i couldn't say anorexic, even though that was it.

"I'm so sorry love. you didn't deserve any of that. you are beautiful, kind, funny, and the perfect size. you are definitely not a slut, and you are worth so much. you are so beautiful ally. never, ever, forget that." he said.

i looked into his eyes, and saw his were teary as well. that was when i knew he cared about me. he made me feel so safe when he held me in his arms.

so I pressed my lips lightly to his.

**************************************************************************************************

How did you like chapter nine? any allisayn shippers out there? I'm so exited for chapter ten! double digits baby! woop woop! feel free to comment thoughts ad questions below! lots of love!   -Mo