Chapter Twenty Four

Niall's POV:

I woke up next to the girl I love. i have never been happier in my life. i look down at her in my arms, and smile. she is so beautiful. I'm so honoured that she would give her virginity to me. it's a precious thing that can only be given once. i only wish i could have given mine in return. 

I look at the small digital clock. it's time for me to call Emma to make sure everything is ready. we'll be going back to America tomorrow, and we wont be able to do much once Ally is back there. 

I stand carefully and take my cellphone out of the pocket of my pants. i walk out onto the balcony and dial Emma. she picks up soon after.

"hello?

"hey Emms it's Niall. How is everything back home?" i ask.

"we're fine here, though it's been hell trying to keep these boys in check without Ally. how are you two doing? have you been protected?" she asks casually. 

"urm... we're fine, thanks. so is everything set back home?" i ask, avoiding the subject of me and allison's love life. 

"yup, you two will come home tomorrow, and then on Saturday you bring her to the address i give you. make sure not to wish her happy birthday, I'm the only one that is supposed to know about it." 

"alright, see you tomorrow then." 

"see you tomorrow! bye!" she says.

"bye." i hang up.

i slip the phone back into my pocket. i rest my hands on the railing of the balcony, leaning against it. i hear the balcony door open, and feel allison's arms wrap around me. 

"morning baby." i say, turning to face her. 

"good morning nialler." she says, lifting her arms up to my neck as mine circle her waist pulling her in for a kiss. 

"did you sleep well?" i ask her.

"yes, you?" she answers, and i nod. 

she sighs, and rests her head in the crook of my neck. 

"I love you, Allison." i whisper.

"I love you too, Niall." she says, kissing my neck softly. she then pulls away, and tugs me by the hand back inside. 

"get dressed, let's go get some breakfast." she says, sliping on a shirt over her tank top. 

"that, my dear, is a wonderful idea." i say, quickly pulling on a shirt as well. 

****************************************************************************************

 (the next day)

Allison's POV:

we had just landed in Miami, and were headed to the spot where we were meeting everyone. we walked out of the terminal, and looked around for the boys and Emma. we spotted them just as they saw us. we ran over to them and were engulfed in hugs. 

I looked at Emma and immediately noticed she looked different. 

"Emma! you got purple streaks!" her previously highlighted brown hair was now streaked with purple. and it looked gorgeous. 

"Do you like it?" she asked. 

"I love it! you look hot!" i exclaimed. 

"thanks." she said, blushing.

"god I've missed you boys." i say, scanning my eyes over them. 

"we missed you too, Ally." zayn said, hugging me again. it was then i noticed the girl standing shyly behind him.

"who's this?" i ask zayn.

"oh! Allison, I'd like you to meet Perrie. my girlfriend." he said, pulling her in by the waist to stand beside him. 

"Perrie! zayn has told me so much about you! it's great to meet you!" i say, grinning widely. 

"you too! Emma and I have already become fast friends, i hope we can all be close!" she says brightly, smiling as well. 

"sounds great." i say. 

we all head out to the car, and drive back home. they help us take our bags up to our rooms, then we head back downstairs to watch the avengers.

Danielle and Eleanor came over, and we all decided to go out on a quintuple date, and all five girls headed upstairs to get ready. El, Dani, and Perrie helped me and Emms with our clothes and such. 

"Where are we even going?" i ask as El fiddles with my hair. 

"the boys say it's a surprise, so a club more than likely." dani laughs, applying makeup to Emma's eyes. 

"well, this should be interesting." i mumble. 

*********************************************************************

Later, we all walked down the stairs, greeted by 5 gawking faces. we did look amazing. 

Emma was in a dark purple dress with black lace patters all over it, that stopped mid thigh. Dani's was green, with a white bow, and just a little longer than Emma's. Perrie was in a black leather number, with little gold spikes over her chest. Eleanor was in a cute hot pink dress with ruffles on the skirt. 

But my dress was honestly my favorite. it was more revealing than i was used to, but Emms insisted. It was pretty simple, black, sleeveless, and shorter than the other dresses. but the front was covered in sequins, and it was so cute. my hair was ruffled, almost like tamed sex hair. my makeup was light, but smokey colored. and i was wearing super sexy strap up heels. 

i looked hot. which is a weird thought. 

i swear Niall nearly fell backwards. his eyes ran slowly over my body, before he finally tore them away to look at my face. 

"wow." the boys finally managed to choke out. 

we smiled, then walked over to the boys, before heading out the door. 

"mmm... you look hot baby..." Niall growled in my ear, making me shiver. 

"t-thanks." i stuttered. 

we used two vans to get to the club we were headed to. Niall and I were in the smaller van with Emma and Harry. Harry drove, and Emma was in the passenger seat.

Out of sight, Niall placed his hand on my knee. i tensed as he slowly slid it up my leg, to the hem of my dress. he leaned over and whispered huskily in my ear.

"happy early birthday, babe." 

my eyes opened wide, and i stared at him. 

"how did you know?" i asked, completely shocked. 

"a little birdie." he said, smiling. 

Emma.

"it's alright Ally. it's your birthday, we should know about it." he said, taking my hand and rubbing his thumb over it soothingly. 

i sighed, and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

when we arrived at the club, i tensed again. the last time i was at a club i got drunk and Niall gave me a love bite... and things didn't end well. i hope things wont go badly again.

Then again, last time I wasn't dating Niall Horan. 

*****************************************************************************

I know it's a filler. sorry. but things are gonna get interesting soon... i promise. sorry it took so long to update! love you ducklings!