Chapter Fourteen

Allison's POV:

It's been a few days since Niall got here. It's been less awkward, but we ignore each other mostly. zayn and I have gotten even closer. i get butterflies around him, but honestly... there's still not a lot of sparks. not like with niall. STOP THINKING ABOUT NIALL! ugh...

I run down the stairs to the living room, and see Liam, Harry and Emma taking up the whole couch. i sigh, then jump onto Liam's lap, hugging him around the neck.

"hey big brother!" i say, giggling when yelps.

"what the hell Allison?" he growls playfully, nudging me with his shoulder.

"i wanted to sit on the couch, but your big fat bums were in the way!" i said.

"i resent that." Emma says, chuckling.

Niall walks in, and sees me on Liam's lap. his face looks... disgusted? what?

"geez, she's already got another one?" he mumbles, but i catch it.

"excuse me?" i ask.

he looks at me, cold anger and... yup, disgust in his eyes.

"You're dating zayn, or did you forget that?" he sneers. what the hell?

"what the hell are you talking about? of course i know that!" i say, leaping to my feet.

"You're dating zayn, and yet here you are, all over Liam!" he yells.

"WHAT?! you know perfectly well Liam is a big brother to me? are you saying i cheated on zayn?" i yell back.

"oh sure, he's your 'big brother'. geez Allison, first me, then zayn, and now Liam? who's next, LOUIS?" he yells.

"i hope you aren't implying what i think you're implying." i hiss, stepping closer.

"you know exactly what i am implying, because you know it's true! you're just using us for the fame! you're such a.... A..."

"niall stop." Liam warns, noticing me inching closer, daring him to say the word. at that moment, zayn walks in.

"YOU'RE SUCH A SLUT!" niall yells.

I leap at him, tackling him to the ground. i punch him, in the face, in the chest, in the stomach, over and over again.

"I."

"AM."

"NOT."

"A."

"SLUT!!!!" i screech between punches. i land one very good punch i the nose, causing it to bleed, before i fell arms pull me back. i struggle, not finished with my beating.

"YOU IGNORANT CUNT! I FU**ING HATE YOU! YOU STUPID BASTARD!" i yell all kinds of profanities at him, but he just stares at me, in utter shock.

I continue to kick and scream foul language as the arms drag me up the stairs into my bedroom. as soon as the door closes, i slump to the ground, sobbing.

"sh... baby it's okay..." i hear Zayn's voice. he lifts me up, and places me in his lap. we sit on the floor as i sob into his chest.

he coo's soothing words to me, and eventually i stop crying.

"I-I'm just a worthless slut..." i mumble. i see his eyes as the words swim i my mind. slut... worthless... ugly...

zayn comforts me through it all. he holds me, and then when I'm finished crying, he picks me up, and brings me to the bathroom. he cleans my hands, which are bloody... oh my god... this is Niall's blood.

I feel guilty. but I'm still mad at him.

zayn cleans me up, wiping my face down with a warm, damp towel, until i look decent.

"let's go down to eat, yeah? it'll make you feel better. we're getting pizza, one of your favorites." he says, quietly.

i nod, and together we walk down the stairs. every is there, except Niall. i Look at my feet, ashamed at my previous episode. Emma runs over, engulfing me in a hug, and zayn goes into the kitchen to talk to Liam.

i sit on the couch, and harry, Louis, and Emma work together to make me smile. and eventually, i do.

"there's that smile." Emma says, referring to the Adventurous Adventures of One Direction.

i begin to laugh, as she cracks more puns relating to the boys. Louis and Harry just look at us confused most of the time, which make it better. by the time Zayn and Liam come back in, I'm cracking up.

"well, someone's feeling better." zayn says, chuckling.

*****************************************************************************************

Zayn's POV:

i have no idea what his problem is. he's lucky Allison got to him first, because the beating would have been much worse from me.

Trust me, i love niall. he is like my brother. but you never say that to ANY girl, let alone Allison.

Liam brought me into the kitchen to talk, leaving Allison to Louis, Harry, and Emma.

"so, basically, after you brought Ally upstairs, Niall didn't move. not an inch. i ended up picking him up, and washing his cuts myself. he didn't respond to anything, not even the pain I'm sure he felt when i put pressure on the bruises to test if anything was broken. he's in his room, ad hasn't moved all afternoon." Liam explained.

Allison had cried for hours. i don't blame her, considering her past... he just had to say that word. it HAD to be THAT WORD.

"Zayn, i know you're mad, but he wont eat. he wont move. hell, I could barely tell if he was breathing. zayn, the truth is, he has been upset since he found out you and Ally are together. the jealousy has been building up, every day. when he saw Allison sitting on my lap, he snapped. deep down, he knew it was nothing. but he let his anger get the best of him. he didn't mean any of it." he said.

"but Allison doesn't know that. she has a very bad past with the word 'slut'. it made it way worse. her self esteem is really low, and she just took a blow to what little defense she had. i don't know if she'll ever forgive him for hurting her now." i said.

honestly, I want her to be friends with Niall again. they are a good match, and even though she is dating me, if they could have gotten past him hurting her, they would have been great friends. and i can feel this creating i rift between me and Niall. i can't let that happen. he is my brother, my band-mate. my best friend. but he hurt Allison.

And I don't think she'll ever forgive him.

***********************************************************************************************************************

GOSH that was hard to write. i hate doing scenes against ANY of the boys. i just cant imagine them doing anything like this. but bear with me, it will get better! and I'm really sorry Niallison shippers! it had to be done! I'm happy i got this chapter up tonight, i didn't think i would in time. but here it is! post your opinions in the comment section below! lots of love, ducklings!    -Mo