Jimin: "Your not alone hyung."
I'm so lucky to have bitches like them, they should know this cause I'm not the type to say it out loud.

The Vice Principal, Ms Choi, signaled that we would be going on in 5 minutes. We lined up, Rapmon taking the lead then me, Jin, J-hope, Jimin, V, lastly Jungkook.

Principal: "Now you know what time it is."
The school was cheering loudly.

Principal: "Our ending of today's morning assembly, B-T-S!!!"
Rapmon ran out, us following behind.

BTS: "Bighit academy, let us hear you."
The whole school was hyped up.

Rapmon: "We don't need to do introductions right, cause you know what we're all about."

Jin and Jimin: "Today, we not have only one song to perform, but two."
The crowd screamed even louder, if it were possible.

V and J-Hope: "Our first song, will solely be for the ladies."

Jungkook: "Our second song, also to the ladies but the guys can relate to the feeling."

"Now let us it hear it! When I say Bangtan, you says Boys."

"Bangtan!"

Crowd: "Boys!"

"Bangtan!"

All: "Boys!"

Rapmon: "Let's go."
BOYS IN LUV started playing.

The crowd went wild from our 1st performance. The song ended. My eyes searching, i finally spotted her, she looked really impressed. It was soon time for the song I wrote, just because of her.

Rapmon: "Ladies, let me hear you scream!"
All the girls screamed in delight.

Rapmon: "Guys holla for me."
The guys started to make manly hoots and whistling.

J-hope: "Y'all enjoyed that performance right?"

Crowd: "Yeah!"

Jungkook: "Ladies, did you enjoy that?"

Girls: "Yeah!"

Jimin: "Guys we all know what it feels like when we feel our hearts beating for that special person right?"

Guys: "Yeah."

Jin: "Well we're not done yet."

V: "You know us boys, can't control our harmones right, it just in our nature to attract things that we like."
The girls swooned at how seductively deep his voice went... show off...

Jungkook: "Girls, you drive us Dark and Wild, but you bring out the Love in us too, we can't control ourselves."

"Now this next song's gonna get you feeling some type away ladies and gentlemen. We all can relate to this. Its called WAR OF HARMONES."
WAR OF HARMONES starts playing.

As we did the song, I kept my eyes solely on her, as one of us did our lines we randomly gave girls roses. My part, I was rapping and interacting with the ladies, I popped out my rose and walked in her direction, she was shocked when I slipped the rose in her hair and winked, she looked pretty surprised. I went back to the guys, getting back insynced with our dance routine.

Finally we ended our song by kicking Taeshit, because who wouldn't want to kick the bitch who drops the most panties...
(Do not tell him I said that)

It took awhile but the principal finally got the school under control, did the morning prayer and dismissed us to class.

Since the performance went over into first period, the principal just said we could get ready for the second one immediately. The students filed out and i caught a glimpse of her looking at me, i ignored her stare. We(BTS) were the last to leave the gym.