This Is My Fault...

Start from the beginning

We walked up the stairs and found the restroom, "I smell his scent..." Isaac said. "Lead..." I ordered and he took the lead while we both tip toe quietly. We go all the way to the restroom and he seems confused "what's wrong?" I whispered and he looks at the wall. He hesitates but pushes the wall and it pops back, it's a secret door ," good detective work sweetie," I smile and he smiles proudly.

Our moods quickly change by the room "don't let the door shut, be look out," I state and he begins to say it's not safe but I shot him a look, "Ok mom..." He gave me puppy dog eyes. I quickly search for him, this room is completely made of concrete. I see a stool in front of what looks to be a wall that maybe leads into a shower. As I get closer it reveals blood splatter stains and a lifeless body, I cover my mouth and run to it. It's not Danny... It's the missing guy Josh and Stacey showed us.

I take out my phone "Attack... NOW! No questions, and keep them ALIVE," I texted. "Isaac stay," I commanded "Yes sir," he obeyed, I don't bother being quiet I run around trying to find my pup. I spot some tools used and dirty, they have a shelf with jars full of eyeballs, hair, finger nails, and teeth. "These people are fucking sick..." I feel my body fill with rage. I focus my mind and track down Danny, he's on the other side of the hall. I run to Isaac and grab his wrist, I don't bother on sneaking because I hear fighting.

Derek's POV
My leg is bouncing with nerves, Stiles didn't tell me that he was going to do this. I see Richard and Betty dig in, "Don't eat this..." I texted the pack. "Aren't you guys going to eat?" Betty asked, "Oh, yeah we are, we just don't eat without someone from the group being at the table," I covered. "These are the closest group of people I've ever witnessed, it's so cool," Josh smiled.

"That's cute... But my wife slaved in the kitchen for a hour, you should at least just try it," Richard complained. "We will... When Stiles and Isaac get back," I said through gritted teeth, he gives me bad vibes and I can't stand being pressured. "Eat. The. Damn. Steak," Betty said dropping the southern bell act. I glare them down "Woah... Mom, Dad chill. I'm sorry Derek, they aren't acting like themselves," Josh said offended by his parents behavior. I look down at my phone I see the Stiles text the group chat. "Pick up your fucking knife and fork, and dig... in," Richard said growing more angry. I look at the to see if they all got the message yet and they nodded. "Josh... Stacy, go in the other room," I said because they are innocent I can tell, I also said it for the pups not to attack them. I pick up my knife and through it will all of my strength hitting Richard right in the chest. Him and Betty both yell and show their true form, their eyes grow pure white and there teeth grow into sharp dagger things.

Stiles POV
The secret door was corresponding to the one down the hall, when I see Danny I push Isaac so he doesn't see him. "Don't look baby, he's going to be ok but don't look, keep the door open," I ordered and he nods. "Danny..." I remain calm and send out a soothing aura, I feel my eyes grow lilac. "M-mom..." He pushes out, "Sh-shhh, don't speak, save your energy into healing, blink once for yes and twice for no." I close my eyes and I shed a tear. "How long have you been like this... Longer than 2 hours?" My voice cracks and he blinks twice. I look down to see his chopped off leg, from the middle thigh and down was gone, he healed enough to stop the bleeding.

He'll be alright but he used all his energy in healing enough so he doesn't bleed out. "I'm gonna take some pain away, ok baby..." I state and he shakes his head "no... Don't," he says weakly. "I don't deserve it... I broke Ethan's heart... I don't deserve to heal," he cries. I understand now why he stopped healing, he feels guilty. "Never say that! No matter who's heart you break you always deserve to live, things will get better," I scold him and he nods.

I put my hand on his thigh and begin taking his pain away, I've only done this to the pups when they stub their toes or break their fingers. I feel the pain through my veins and begins screaming, when he got enough strength to move he takes my hand off of him. "Mom, are you ok?" He asked, I try to shake my headache away and I now, "are you ok?" I ask. He looks down at his leg and I do too, new flesh begins forming and before we know it, it's completely healed. "I'll get use to it..." He said and a tear falls down his face, he begins dry heaving and he pukes out mistletoe, that must be why he couldn't use his kitsune powers.

I look at the door way to see Isaac watching and he's crying, "why are you crying knucklehead, I'll be fine," Danny chuckles. "I told you not to look," I said, he's so sensitive and innocent, I know it will haunt his nightmares. "I-I heard you scream," he furrows his eyebrows. "Its ok baby, stay there and then help with Danny," I said. I use my Luna strength and pick up Danny walking to Isaac.

He wraps an arm around Danny's shoulders after I helped him stand up, we walk to the stairs to see that they had Betty and Richard restrained by wrapping them in a rug. I would've laughed if I wasn't so pissed, the pups and Derek look up and gasp. "Stay here, don't watch," I whisper to Isaac I help Danny's hand to the railing so he can balance. "Stand them up..." I commanded as I was walking down the stairs. "Like the makeover we did to your friend," Richard smirked and the pups growl at them. "Down..." I tell the pups, I look them in the eyes when I get eye level. "No one messes with my family..." I said before I transform into my wolf for the first time. My teeth and claws are longer than the pups, and even Derek's. I also grew three feet which surprised me, I got in their faces and growl making both of them tremble in fear before I ripped off their heads.

I transform back and the pups were looking at me with wide eyes, "that... was... so... AWESOME!" Liam said and the Pups started praising me, "I've never been so turned on in my life," Derek said still shocked. I look up at Danny and Isaac, Danny was comforting Isaac, I'll have to reward him for that.

"Ethan and Scott, will you help Danny?" I ask and they nod, I go up the stairs and kiss Danny on the cheek. "Me and you will talk later, take care of Isaac," Danny chuckled making it easier for me, I think he is mentally ok with this. "Did you look?" I asked and he shook his head, "good boy," I smiled and I pick him up placing his head onto my shoulders hiding his face from seeing Betty and Richard. "Is there a way for me to give my leg to Danny?" Isaac asked and I chuckled, "no sweetie... There's not, we will give him a prosthetic leg," I explained. We go outside and I let him down and we walked, "look, there's nothing to be worried about, he's already getting use to his leg," I point to Danny pushing away Ethan and Scott to walk on his own, he began hopping. He smirked a little "yeah... I guess he will be ok," he smiled, "Isaac... Come race me," Danny challenged and Isaac runs up and hugs him. He and some of the other pups started racing with Danny being in the lead.

"Did you guys eat the steak..." I asked dropping my calmness now that the pups are distracted, "no, I told them not to," Derek holds my hand, "it wasn't steak was it..." Lydia sighed. "Where did Josh and Stacy go?" I asked, "they ran away... I wish I could have explained things to them," he furrowed his eyebrows. "Well, maybe we can one day... We need to get to the tents and pack up, they might have called the cops," I said and Lydia and him nod, so we begin running catching up to the pups.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I hope it wasn't too gross. I was inspired by a scene from one of the scenes in the game The Walking Dead, LifeSimmer did a lets play on. Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to some reading lists, and share this story with your friends.

P.S. The story will go back to being fluffy, cute, and a little smutty. But if you like action like this tell me in the comments! I hope I didn't disturb you😂😂🙈. Thanks for reading and the next chapter should be up soon.