Day Twenty

Day 20: #2 tells you about their deeply hidden love for #9. (Makoto & Haru)

Saeko lays on the floor and sighs. Makoto and Ashlei hesitantly glance at her, causing her to grunt. "Haru won't eat the lunch I made for him because it has no fuckin' mackerel in it."

Ashlei shakes her head. "Is that all he ever eats?"

"Pretty much," Saeko answers. "You're lucky you don't live with him. This house always smells like damn fish!"

"That's Haru for ya'.." Makoto grins softly. "Though I wish he'd eat some other food groups. You can't be healthy on a limited diet."

Ashlei and Saeko look at each other, then at Makoto. "You really care about Haru, eh?" Ashlei asks with a smile.

"Well, of course. He's my best friend, well more of a brother actually.."

"Y'know, before I met you guys, I thought you two were gay together," Saeko admits with a devious smirk, causing Makoto's face to turn red. Ashlei then hits the pink-haired child on the head.

"I-I.. I mean I love him, but... but not..," Makoto stammers, too flustered to say anymore. Haru suddenly walks into the room, drying his hair. Saeko and Makoto squeal and jump backwards.

Ashlei groans. "Idiots..." Haru looks at the brunette as if to say Did I miss something? The girl shakes her head, sighing. "Why am I friends with you people?"

"Shuuut upp, Ash. You looooove me! Just like Makoto loves Haru-Kun~!" Saeko sings, giggling.

Makoto blushes. "S-stop it, Saeko! I didn't mean it that way..!"

"You guys are sooooo gay together~!" She cheers.

Ashlei hits her on the head, again. "Shut up, Saeko."

"But-"

"No."

Haru causually sits down near them. "Did you cook the mackerel yet?" he murmurs to his girlfriend.

Saeko snorts in response. "Have you're damn housewife make the mackerel."

"Already on it!" Makoto yells from the kitchen.

Ashlei and Saeko look at each other. "When did he..?" Saeko glances around. Ash shrugs. "I don't even.."