I Got Tagged Again!

Welp, guess who got tagged twice in one day? This girl!

Here we go again! xD Thanks for that MoxieAftermath ... I'm just joking, I love ya girl :3

1) My favourite night time talk show host is Jimmy Fallon, I think he's one of the funniest people I've ever seen on TV. My favourite segments he does on his show are Hashtag and Thank You Notes, I love it!

2) Other than Transformers and Marvel, my favourite movie franchises are Mission Impossible, and Fast & Furious.

3) The last 6 recent songs I listened to are Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris, the Pokerap, Kiss The Girl from The Little Mermaid, Daydreamer (Gryffin Remix) by Bipolar Sunshine, Get The Gang Back Together by Miracle of Sound, and Gypsy Woman by Hilary Duff.

4) Outside of my hometown for vacation, I've been to Vancouver, Halifax, Paris, London, and all around Greece.

5) The one place in the world I've always wanted to visit since I was a kid was Tokyo, Japan. It looks so beautiful there and I want see all the wonderful things it has to offer. That I love learning about the history of ninjas and samurais x3

6) I'm about to start my journey for a diploma in Game Programming. My dream is to one day work for Sony Company and make games for their next PlayStation! And maybe High Moon Studios!

7) When I was a kid I wanted to either be a singer, actress, or a teacher when I grew up. Ah, the memories :3

8) My favourite fruit is cantaloupe.

9) My first video game/cartoon character crush was Sonic The Hedgehog. To this day he still holds a special place in my heart.

10) Outside of Wattpad and School, I've recently developed a hobby of voice acting. I do it all the time it's so much fun!

Now it's time to tag people... again! This time, I tag... HuntressNuva Bumblemus_Prime Fanfic_Fanatic13 DontTripOnYourMind @19LingeringMedix

Happy tagging!