ALL THE FEELS

*Me before watching the TMNT Season 3 finale*

Oh yeah! TMNT time, I am SO ready for this! *dances along to the theme song* Let's get this party started right!---

*Me after watching the TMNT Season 3 finale*

... *eye twitches*

What... The...

*eyes begin to water*

...Heck... Just...

*Out come the water works*

HAPPENED?!?!?!

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE TMNT SEASON 3 FINALE, THEN ABORT THE MISSION, I REPEAT, ABORT!!!!

Shredder FREAKING KILLED Master Splinter!!!!!!

They were about to spot the Triceratons from destroying the Earth and Shredder just ran on up and STABBED HIM!!!!

SPLINTER DIED ALL BECAUSE SHREDDER WANTED TO ENACT HIS REVENGE!!!!

HE JUST SAT THERE AND LET THE WORLD DIE JUST SO HE COULD KILL SPLINTER!!!!!!

I mean sure, I'm crying about it on the outside anymore, but I'm still flooding like a water fall in the INSIDE!

ALL OF THE FEEEEEEEELLLEEEEESSSS!!! 

Like, I don't even care that Professor Honeycut went up and abducted the Turtles, Casey, and April to go on Space Adventures!

Although I am glad they're alive and all but STILL! 

SPLINTER IS DEAD!!!!

And it's not just him too!

The mutantanimals are dead, April's dad is dead, Casey's family is dead, and do you want to know what's the second worst of all?

KARAI/MIWA IS DEAD TOO!

SHREDDER JUST WENT AHEAD AND LET THE WORLD GET SUCKED UP INTO A BLACK HOLE, JUST SO HE COULD FULFILL HIS VENDETTA!!!

NICE GOING NICKELODEON! 

NICE GOING! >:(

I have a feeling you are going to have a lot of angry fans coming your way...

Like, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! 

Who's twisted mind came up with this twisted idea?!

I mean, come on!

END OF RANT!