Avengers Fanfiction?

I have the prologue and the first chapter of my Avengers fanfiction ready. 

I've been meaning to write one for the longest time, but I've never gotten around to actually writing it until now. 

I've pretty much planned a head on what I want happening for like... 5 movies! 

Everytime I would watch them, I would plan a head and think of different scenarios I could do with my own character and the ones in the movies. 

So the main premise of the book is from the Iron Man films, but overall it's going to be a Avengers fanfic. 

Here's the book summary I made: 

"Bashira Yinsen was just 11 years old when she and her father were captured by a terrorist group called "The Ten Rings", her mother and two brothers getting killed in the process. Months later, the world famous weapons developer, Tony Stark, is also captured and is demanded that he make weapons for the terrorist group. Instead, Bashira and her father help Tony Stark create a suit of armour, helping him and Bashira escape, but with great costs.

Now, Bashira must learn to settle into her new home in Miami, California. But that's only the spark of what else is to come. From a new life filled with danger and adventure, nothing will ever be the same for Bashira again.

Not with Iron Man around."

So, what'cha guys think?

Should I post it or not?

Let me know!