Me Having Affectionate Emotions To Robots..?

Okay, before I begin this... well, techincally I wouldn't call it a rant per say, it's like a little lecture I'm writing for myself.

Anyways, before I begin, I'd like to point out something.

100 Votes... What in the even heck!?

How the heck is this book getting 100 votes?

*sheds a tear* My voice is actually being heard.

But in all seriousness, thanks for the votes! :3

MOVING ON!

When I was growing up and back when I first discovered the Transformers, all I could think about was this;

"OMG THEY'RE SO COOL! LOOK AT THOSE COOL CARS AND PLANES! GO OPTIMUS! GET MEGATRONS BUTT! WHOOOOOP!"

And it was all fun and games, rotting for the good guys and starting in 'awe' at the wicked explosion and what not.

But it wasn't until Transformers: Prime came out and a short while after Robots In Disguise 2015 was released, did I start to develop another type of emotion towards my robotic idols.

Why am I suddenly thinking that the Transformers, are suddenly looked cute? Adorable? Heck, even good looking?!

WHY?!

Who started all of this?

TFP KNOCKOUT, THAT'S WHO!

Then it evolved into Optimus, then Smokescreen, Dreadwing, and then in Robots In Disguise, there is Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and Steeljaw.

Like, I just don't know what came over me!

One minute I'm thinking "Wow he looks so cool with those weapons and that alt mode!" The next minute I'm thinking.... "Wait... are those metal... ABS?"

Yes... they have metal human features.

I'm pretty sure they all have it, but Knockout has metal abs!

Like... *mind blown*

I'm sorry, I just can't.

And it's not just physical features that's suddenly making me turned on by these guys.

It's also their personalities and attitudes.

The number one example? Sideswipe in RID 2015.

Like for real, just like I stated in a previous rant, Sideswipe legit reminds me of my boyfriend. I kid you not! I love him so much, that he reminds me of my boyfriend.

And Bumblebee is just so much more mature now, he's grown up, and he seems like the young gentlemen type, it just hits me right in the feels!

And oh... do NOT get me started on Steeljaw!... But I'll tell you anyways :3

That voice of his, is just... wow! Whoever is voice acting is, he's doing a FANTASTIC job! His voice just sounds so alluring, and dare I say it... sexy.

Oh god, and that smile... it's just, GAH!

What is coming over me?

Is this even normal?

Am I going crazy or something?

*Slaps self in the face* Pull yourself together Madalyn! You're in a relation with a guy who loves you very, very much... despite the fact that he was going to prompose to you and you missed it because you were away sick for two days and he hasn't attempted try number 2 yet.

So people in the comment section! Has this ever happened to you? Let me know! I don't want to be alone in this!

END OF RANT!