Work Goes Missing

Normally, I don't hate on Wattpad. 

It's such a good site!

It was a MILLION times better thatn Quizilla, the website I used before to post my old stories. Thank goodness it's been taken down now. That one had some major problems. 

Now this topic I'm going to rant about has only happened to me twice. 

Once a long time ago, and now it's happened again. Like, literally RIGHT. NOW. 

I was working on an update for The Future Is The Past earlier today during my spare at school. I had about.... around 600 words on it. 

Before school ended, I HIT the save button. The loading icon spun around and it said it had SAVED the work, so I turned off my laptop and left the school library so I could get ready to go home. 

45 minutes later, I get home, bring out my laptop, come on, and what do I see?

.... HALF. OF MY WORK. MISSING.

MISSING!!!!! 

I am so mad right now! 

And I was in such a good mode because me and Person B cleared things up about a previous rant, so I thought I was having a good day. 

Until this just had to ruin it!

So instead of having around 600 words, I now have 365 words. 

To be exact. 

So now as I am writing this, and trying to calm myself down and not punch my laptop screen, the next update for my G1 fanfiction is going to be delayed. 

Great -_- 

Has this ever happened to you guys?

Let me know in the comment section below! 

Please Wattpad.... for the love of Pete, fix it!

END OF RANT!