Rearrange The Order

So.... Just got back from my music competition.

It's 20 to 11 at night, and instead of cleansing myself free of magic and getting ready for bed, I've decided to right a rant about two things.

One quick little thing, and then the main thing that's the topic for this update.

So the music competition we were at had both elementary school and high school participants. An elementary school was sitting in front of my school after we had our turn in the competition.

They would. Not. Stop. TALKING!!!!

I mean literally, they were terrible!

One of my friends who sat two seats away from me had to keep telling them to shut up! The first time, their teacher apologized, but after that, we were on our own.

And they wouldn't stop moving everywhere!!!

Like sit still, and be respectful to the other competitors!

Okay, small thing done. Now the main topic.

My school was taking part in the senior devision. The rest of the seniors were performing in the second half, while we got put into the middle of the first half with the elementary school performers!

Like excuse me?!

That's not fair!

I don't know why they did that, but it struck a nerve with me.

I mean, do we look like little elementary school kids to you lot?!

We didn't win.

But we were still named the best high school choir in the GTA. So, there's one good thing out of tonight.

Okay, it's now 11:05pm, and I just got back from my step-mom yelling at me to not wear other peoples make up.

Like I'm sorry! I didn't know you could get sick from that, so don't blame me!

END OF RANT!