Why All The Hate On Transformers: RID?

The new show isn't that bad. Once you get to know the characters and see how they act in various situations, it's actually pretty enjoyable.

But everyone seems to be having difficulties with it.

But why?

Is it because that the TFP characters aren't in it and it's supposed to be a sequel?

Characters come and go all the time. The cast changes for every show.

I've come to like the new characters. Both Autobots and Decepticons. I like Sideswipe so much, he legit reminds me of my boyfriend. Personality wise. I kid you not.

And here's a little factoid some people don't know. You know the CGI computer animation that they are using for the show? That animation was created by the SAME STUDIO that worked on TRANSFORMERS: PRIME.

THE SAME PEOPLE! THAT LIVE ALL THE WAY OVER IN JAPAN!

They are simply just trying a new animation style. They're allowed to.

During the live Twitter event I participated in, during the shows US premiere on CN, I tweeted the voices of Bumblebee and Fixit, and the art producer of the show. I gave them my love and support.

And guess what they did?

Bumblebee and Fixit REPLIED TO MY TWEETS AND TALKED TO ME!

They were really nice people too.

And the art producer? She favourited my tweet, thanked me for the kind words, and after the premiere, guess what she did?

SHE FOLLOWED ME!

I was completely blown away!

Why must everyone hate change? Everything in the world changes at some point in a life time.

We need to learn to support these changes or else the show might get cancelled and Hasbro will notice that Transformers isn't doing so hot now as it used to be.

That means there will be less Transformers merchandise of all kinds in the years to come.

And then.... The unthinkable. I think you know where I'm going with this.

Maybe I'm overreacting a bit, but that's how I feel if some people continue to go down this path.

It's already bad enough that CN gave the show a 6:00am time slot.

I want the Transformers to be around for a really, REALLY long time.

They've been with us since 1984. That's a little over 30 years.

I want them to last up to 40 years, 50, heck even longer than that!

This is just my opinion, but the next time you're going to say something negative about RID or anything Transformers related... Please, PLEASE, think of the consequences it can hold for the future of this franchise.

I know I'm going to get hate on this rant by a few people who disagree with the show, so I'm going to say this now, as politely as I can.

Please respect my opinion that is contained in this rant. This is just how I feel.

END OF RANT!