Rap Songs And Transformers Don't Mix? & Happy Is Not A Rap

So earlier today on my YouTube channel I decided to start a Transformers MEP.

For those of you who don't know, a MEP is a video where more than one YouTuber work on it. They are each given one or two parts of the video.

When the due date comes, they put all the parts together into one long video.

It looked super fun so I decided to give it a shot.

So I upload the sign up video and a couple minutes later this person comments.

He/She said:

"No. Just no."

Being confused at the comment, I asked him why? What was the problem.

They answered with:

"Rap doesn't go well with Transformers."

The song I decided to use for the MEP was Pop Danthology 2014. It's a big mashup with a ton of songs mixed into one. Bits and pieces of the songs are used in it.

I listened to it a bunch of times and the only time I really heard a, rap, was that bit from Anaconda.

You know? The one part that goes like:

"Oh, my, god. Look at her butt."

That's the only rapping part I heard.

So I replied to the user saying that it was a mashup, and that bits and pieces of different songs are in the song, some not really noticeable.

And of course, being defensive they replied with:

"I'm pretty sure there was rapping in there."

So I asked in return where he heard it. I kid you not, I've been listening to that mashup since it first came out.

He answered with:

"Happy."

..... Are. You. Fricken. Kidding?!

THERE IS NO RAPPING IN HAPPY!

Williams SINGS the entire song. HE DOESN'T RAP ONCE IN THE SONG.

Happy is not a Rap.

Think it through next time.

END OF RANT!

P.S. Why would Transformers not fit well with rap? TMNT tried it with Shell Shocked, and it turned out fine.

Check out the video called Transformers - Monsterpiece Theatre and you guys be the judge, if rapping doesn't fit with Transformers.