Pizza Hut Is In TROUBLE!

So my step-mom was put on hold for half an hour with the Pizza Hut near our house a while ago, and I've never seen her so pissed off in my life!

Our dinner gets here, but they got her part of the order wrong. They got my dad's pizza right, they got my pizza right, but they got her pizza, and the chicken wings wrong!

So she calls them up, and it goes a little something like this: 

"Hi thank you for calling Pizza Hut, how may I help you?"

"Yes, I'm just got my order and it's wrong."

"Okay, did you order through phone or online?"

"Online."

"Okay, miss I'll connect you with our customer service right away!"

So they put her on hold, and it stays like that, for 20 minutes straight!

So while he's still on hold with the house phone, she then whips out her cell phone and calls them from there. The same thing happens, and she's then put on hold again.

It goes on for another 10 minutes, and after no word from the lady she was talking to about "sorry not getting through to customer service" or "too many calls coming in" or "sorry we lost connect, here's refund!" she hung up and gave up. 

So from now on, we're ordering from Domino's Pizza.

Long story short, Pizza Hut, you just made a new enemy today. 

END OF RANT!