I MET WILL FREAKIN' FRIEDLE!!

So yesterday my boyfriend and I went to Toronto Comic Con and LOOK WHO I MET WHILE I WAS THERE, HOLY CRAP!!!

Kay, here's how it went down:

He was very nice, sweet, and full of energy!

Me and my boyfriend we're up next. I was starting to get nervous and slowly my palms started sweating.

I've only gotten like that twice. Once when I met Steve Blum (TFP Starscream/RB Heatwave) and Nolan North (FOC/ROTDS Cliffjumper/TFP Smokescreen).

Right after I chose what photo I wanted him to sign (Ron Stoppable), we went up to the table and there he was! He smiled at me, greeting the two of us as he shook our hands and asked what our names were.

I told him that I grew up watching him as Ron Stoppable and he thanked me with a wide smile on his face, and right when I told him that I was currently watching Transformers: Robots In Disguise and that I was loving him as Bumblebee, his smile grew even brighter and he got all excited and said "Oh my gosh, thank you!!!"

We talked about season 2 and how I was enjoying it so far, he said and I quote "Oh my gosh, season 2 is incredible!"

And then we talked about what it was like when he first worked with Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime) and Nolan North (Smokescreen).

He was just so mesmerized by his voice, that the voice over crew had to snap him out of his trance, like, "Will, it's your line!" XD

Then we got a photo together (my boyfriend being the camera man!), he wanted to make sure it came out great, that way I got my money's worth. (Cause the cost of the autograph and the photo was like $55, it was insane!)

And then he gave me his autograph all while saying, in a perfect Ron Stoppable voice, "A Boo-ya!" 😂👌🏻.

He thanked the two of us for taking the time to see him and we left. My hands are still shaking, I can't stop smiling, I can't believe I actually got to MEET HIM!!!

Will FREAKIN' Friedle!

Thanks for the awesome experience Bumblebee! Rev up and roll out! 🚕