React World Scandal

This is something that's been going for the last couple of days now.

For those of you who don't know, The Fine Bros are a channel on YouTube, famously known for their "React" series.

They recently started this thing called React World where their fans around the world, if they have a YouTube channel with no copyright claims on it, can join React World to use their React format to make videos.

And that's when everything went down the toilet.

Social media blew up about this, sending negative feedback to the Fine Bros, claiming that:

"They want us to boycott other react channels!"

"They are trying to say that they own the react format!"

"Oh snap, I just reacted to something, I guess I'm going to get sued now!"

Um, no! No, no, and no!

That is NOT what they were trying to do! AT ALL!

If you haters even BOTHERED to actually read the fine print on the React World FAQ, CAREFULLY, then you would know that's not what they were going for at all!

They SPECIALLY stated in that FAQ and in their update video and React World video, both sadly have been taken down to the hate, they have said that the trade mark is for THEIR REACT VIDEOS SPECIFICALLY!!!

NOT THE REACT GENRE AS A WHOLE!!!

They never ONCE said that they owned the Reaction Video genre.

Various other React shows or YouTubers such as Tyrone Magnus, Bronies React, EVERYONE, can still make React Videos!

THEY WERE ONLY REFERRING TO THEIR REACT SHOWS ON THEIR CHANNEL!!!

So to everyone who's planning on making React Videos in the future;

1. You're not going to get sued from the Fine Bros
2. Go right a head! You can do whatever you want!

And one more message to the React World hatters... READ THE FINE PRINT CAREFULLY NEXT TIME!!!

Long story short, stop jumping to conclusions!

END OF RANT!