Chapter 1: Trip.

Ok guys!! I get that you guys don't like the whole DADDY issue but in this book she is very innocent. She has always been close to her father that still treats her like a baby, because she is his only daughter. He raised her like an innocent child because he wants her to stay that way after her mother passed, she was the only thing that he had left of his beloved other. SOOOOOO if you guys cringe or whatever when she says daddy or when she doesn't stand up for herself then I suggest you go read another book cuz in this book she does eventually end up standing up for herself, it just takes ALOT of people in this book she meets later on to show her how. So now you may continue to read my wonderful, a million read, lovely feedback from many people book :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Is that it Belle?" Lidia asks as I nod.

"Yes ma'am you can take the rest of the day off" I say wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"Okay sweetie I'm going to be downstairs with everyone else" She says with a wrinkled smile before walking out.

I looked at my room before clapping my hands and heading towards the bathroom. I washed my hands and let down my brown wavy hair. I shed my clothes and turned on the cool water.

My name is Jezzabelle Johnson, 17 years of age, and is currently the daughter of the most feared gang leader in Chicago that goes by the name of Ben Johnson. Who is in fact the leader of the Vipor gang.

My mother passed away when she gave birth to me and ever since then I've been an only child. My father always has me protected 24/7. He takes me everywhere he goes and always sends me with ten body guards. The only friends I've ever had was the maid Lidia and her kids that live with us. Lidia was a poor woman my dad took in when he rescued her and her kids from one of his gang enemies. He found out that the leader of the gang was her husband that raped her and abused her kids. He took her in and let her work and live here since then. She has two twin boys and a daughter. The boys were older then me by three years. And her daughter was my age.

The boys, Logan and Luis, were identical twins. They're both blonde, blue eyed, 6'5, and built. They were both tan, with eight packs, and were just like big brothers to me. Just like my father, they were both protective over me and their little sister Linda.

Linda on the other hand looked more of her mother then her brothers, who took after their father. Linda was short, petite, long red hair, blue eyes, and was really funny. We hung out a lot and she was like a sister to me. She was the one that brought out the bad in me. I was always the stay home and listen to my daddy type, while she was the smart mouth and sneak out at night type. I remember when she tried to sneak me out and we didn't even get past the front gate before my father found us. He yelled at Linda till she almost shit herself . With me he just locked me in my room for a few hours then told me I couldn't go outside for the rest of the day. I know, my dad was mean to others but to me he treated me like a princess, even when I disobey his rules, which is hardly.

Anyways, now I'm heading out the shower and walked into my walk in closet. I slipped on a pink underwear and bra set. My dad said I have to dress nice for when we arrive in LA.

Yes, another meeting. But this time is was in LA. And I've always wanted to go there. I've never been there and I was excited. My fathers been to lots of places and they were alright, but LA was full of celebrities and lots of stuff I've always wanted to see.

Now for the clothes I've picked out. I picked out a white v-neck and my black ripped fashinova jeans. I slipped on my white nikes and went to the bathroom to fix my hair. I know I have a lot of maids who can do this for me , but I'd rather do things on my own then be a spoiled child that wants people to do things for them because their father is very rich and wealthy.

I combed out my long brown hair before tieing it into a high pony tail while letting my hair fall down past my chest in the front. I put on some mascara , blush, and lipstick before soothing out my clothes. I walked out and grabbed my Pulse fragrance by Beyonce. Little known fact, I love Beyonce. I opened my bottom drawer full of my Jewelry my father bought me over the years and reached to the back. Where I left the most special one. Before I was born I found out my mother had got a necklace with my name in gold letters. She wanted to give it to me when I was older but she got so excited at the baby shower she couldn't help to buy it while she was still seven months pregnant with me.

I put on the necklace before the ringtone of Beyonce singing halo came on. I picked it up while walking outside.

"Sweetie the bags have been packed , lets go now" My dad says as I walk downstairs.

"Okay" I say before hanging up.

I walked downstairs seeing all the maids and butlers waiting at the door to say goodbye. I hugged them all before walking out seeing my dads limo waiting. I jumped in seeing the twins and Linda. Ever since my dad took them in people, dangerous people, found out and now they are under protection of my father. Meaning they go with us everywhere on business trips. Especially​ since I've begged my dad to bring Linda. Even after he hated the fact that she tried to sneak me out.

"Can you believe it? We're actually going to LA!" I said excitedly as the twins laughed.

"Is there a place where you don't believe we're going Jezzabelle?" Logan asks with a smirk as Linda flipped him off.

"Awe, is little belly still shy around boys?" Luis says poking my side as I hide my smile.

"Guys fuck off! You know she wouldn't be shy around guys if you two haven't chased off every guy that got near her" Linda says backing me up as I looked up to see the twins with a straight face.

"Yeah that's what I thought, there's millions of guys out there that wanna be with Jezzabelle and yet all y'all wanna do is beat the shit outta of them for no reason" Linda says as the twins glared at her.

Then the rest of the car ride was quiet. We came to a stop as we got out and loaded our stuff into my dads private jet. I sat down next to Linda as she played on her phone. I closed my eyelids feeling tired before I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I felt myself getting lifted up before I fell asleep on a very comfortable pillow.

So yes for some past readers, I have done some re-edit ingredients since I have been getting alot of negative comments about the main character being to childish so I've decided to make her less childish for all the dumb ass comments, hope your all happy now 😒 bye bye ✌