From: Vilu 💜
Leon! Where are you? The girls are setting me up this whole craze and I barely know whats happening. Are you into this?

Reply:
No Vilu, just wait. 😊

From: Vilu 💜
Where are you?

Reply:
At home just chillin'. You?

From: Vilu 💜
At the salon, the girls are setting me an appointment for some reason. I don't know exactly what's the occasion. (sends a picture)

Reply:
You're beautiful no matter what happenes Vilu. 😍

From: Vilu 💜
You don't look so bad yourself :)).

Reply:
I gotta go, someone's calling, love you! 😚

From: Vilu 💜
1433 😚

I exit the SMS and go up to the call.

Hello?
(Leon! Everything is set!)
Great! I'll see you guys there!

So, I go up to Vilu's house and see if everything is ready. Well, everyone did a great job.

Fairy lights everywhere, a big heart with rose petals, and also a romantic dinner. And not to forget, the hall of "LeonEtta" with all of our pictures and memories. This is going to be perfect.

Suddenly, I hear music, Lead Me Out.

"Oops! I thought it was You and Violetta, thats why I played the song."

"*laughs* That's fine Andre. Everything is Perfect."

"Thanks! We all made a great team."

"Thanks guys! I hope this would be a perfect night."

So, I suddenly feel a vibration from my phone and I see a text from Fransesca.

From: Fransesca
We're here! Get ready!!!

Reply:
Alrighty! Thanks for the update!!

Andres started playing the music while I go to the spot where the roses are.
This is going to be the best night ever. She's going to be officially mine.
~end of Leon's POV

Violetta POV
When I woke up this morning, I saw Olga's pancakes and a note. So, I open the note and read.

Good Morning Beautiful, Rise And Shine for another Day. Be prepared of whats going to happen later. You have a day going ahead of you. I Love You Princess! Enjoy your day!
~Leon :)

Awwe, that's so sweet of him. I gladly eat the pancakes and I go on my day.

I go to the bathroom and start taking a bath. While I sing in the shower on one of the songs I wrote.

After that, I start getting ready. I just put on a t-shirt and some sweatpants. And I go on my laptop and marathon a few episodes of my favorite TV Show.