Celebratory

Patrick went all out for a date night at him with Ellen. He figured it was the least he could do lately since she's been pushing herself with Chris to the media more frequently over the past two months. They had a lot to discuss as a sudden family, the ever growing question on everyone's minds was what will Ellen do. For now everyone just said surrogate, and blame the show- which Patrick couldn't complain about. It wasn't letting up anytime soon.

He set the table, and placed the course down in the center. Next came folded napkins, silver wear, and music to set the mood. Patrick hummed as he poured glasses of wine for each of them before Ellen arrived.

"Mhmm, hey Patrick," She smiled as he opened his front door, letting her quickly inside.

"Hey Ellie," Patrick kissed her cheek, hugging her to his chest. "How was today? I barely got to see you on set."

Ellen walked to the kitchen, setting down a tray of cookies she brought over. She turned, shrugging.

"It was a pretty normal day, you know. Tense to be honest but nothing I couldn't stay away from. Sorry I'm a few minutes late. Frankie visited early this week, she's going out of town on Friday. Her girls are taking her to Vegas to be the designated friend."Ellen finished with a chuckle, taking a seat at the table. Patrick grinned, sitting across from her. He sipped his champagne.

"Well I hope she stays safe. And you weren't even late it's fine. So Tal did the cutest thing today, she was coloring, and started to think so hard off into the distance she began coloring on her own chin. It was cute, until you're scrubbing crayon off a 7 year old." Patrick chuckled as he began to eat. Ellen smiled at the story, giggling.

"Talulah is adorable." Ellen agreed before sipping her champagne. "Patrick...are you okay with this whole adopt a baby thing?" She asked, furrowing her brow. Patrick had seemed supportive but quiet. She knew he wanted his own baby, and so did she but the chance of adopting a baby who needed a better life made her heart flutter. Patrick paused mid bite, he nodded his head.

"I'm fine. I just wish I could be more involved but Ellen this is about what you want most of all. Yes I want our own baby, but Frankie's baby is our baby. Genetic or not I love it." He explained with a smile. Ellen licked her lips, nodding.

"I get what you mean. Just speak up when you want to Paddy, you're part of this family." She replied, getting up to clean the dishes. Patrick followed, putting his plate beside her as she scrubbed her own. He wrapped his hands around her hips, and laid against her.

"Mhmmm, I love you Ellen," Patrick mumbled as he leaned down, resting his head on her shoulder. Ellen giggled, finishing the plates before spinning around to face him.

"You're a great dad." She kissed him sweetly on the lips, "I love you."  Ellen wrapped her arms around his neck, sliding up the nape to feel the tendrils of his curls. Patrick deepened the kiss, hugging her tightly. She slipped away, pulling his hand to the bedroom. Patrick chuckled,

"Oh come on," he ran after her, closing the door. Ellen sat on the bed, having already slid off her blue dress. She wore nothing but a lace thong, smiling up at Patrick. "Did you wear that just for date night?" He asked, a twinkle in his blue eyes. Ellen licked her lips, winking.

"Maybe...it doesn't do a good job of hiding-" Patrick cut her off mid sentence as he knelt down to the floor, and pulled off the fabric with his teeth. Hiding how wet you are? Yeah I know Ellen he thought before his fingers slid across it. Ellen gasped, gripping the sheets. Patrick gently began suckling against her, his hands gripping her thighs as his tongue flicked against her sensitive clit. She moaned, her legs clasping around his neck.