1. Split Screen

A/N: here it goes the basic thing is them slowly falling for each other, physically and emotionally I just hope my writings good.
Ps. I'd rate this entire fic M. I'm pretty blunt about sexual attraction.
-
How flattering, you did it again Ellie
Ellen turned her head to see her costar making his way down the hall to the bathrooms, a slight urgency in his step, and a small stagger. She smirked. It was flattering to be very honest. She had given him an erection, a very good one at that for it would not leave after he took a few moments to relax as the scene ended. Crew milled around after the scene, the director discussing with a network executive.

"Look, Tim. I love this idea, it's hot, and fresh but you're in the 9 pm time slot. You may get booted to 8 next year. This isn't HBO. Don't give me that look buddy, with all that moaning you could have been filming a goddamn porno for them. Cool it or it'll be scrapped and you'll be fined. Tell your actors to take cold showers." Ellen overheard the executive scold Tim. Her smirk grew a bit wider, now aimed at herself. She was part of the moaning that got Tim in trouble.

"What's pulling your fish hook?" Ellen whipped her head around, startled by Patrick. She smacked his arm,

"We got Tim in trouble." Ellen laughed. Patrick's thick brows rose, the corners of his mouth tugging at a smile.

"You mean you got Tim in trouble."
"Patrick it was your moaning we could hear,"
"You were the one causing it. Not that I can ask you to be less sexy when well you know." Patrick pointed out, hands going into his jeans pocket. Ellen's slender eyebrow rose,
"You know?" She asked, prying into him. She knew Patrick couldn't exactly help his erections when she was giving her all in a sex scene.

"Alright, get over here you two. You need to cool it. I'm going to send this to dailies to delete and have Shonda rewrite. We're done for today. Remember though, this is not HBO. So please cool it." Tim waved them over then let into them. He was frustrated because it was a good show, and especially the way the sex scene was scripted. Patrick kept nodding, his fingers running through his hair.

"I'm sorry Tim. I didn't mean to over do it. Look I'll go take a cold shower, and try again tomorrow. No big deal." Patrick apologized, a small blush in his cheeks. He knew he was loud, it was an unfortunate habit that was just as true when he actually had sex. The loudness was also part of his teasing of Ellen, who whispered ridiculous things in his ear between takes to throw him off his game. She was feisty, and countered every mocking word he said with ten of her own.

"Yeah. Sorry Tim, I heard all of that with the network. We didn't mean to cause the trouble, it's our fault we went too far." Ellen added, rubbing Tim's shoulder. Tim thanked them before leaving the set to go settle this with Shonda. Crew began to feather out, going to close off for the day. This was hardly the first time Patrick and Ellen had gone too far, and Patrick gotten an erection during the show. Now it was season three, they had been through almost every embarrassing thing. Though Ellen couldn't help herself to wonder, if Patrick was really attracted to her. The erections were funny, ways to tease and blackmail Patrick to the cast, but there was a small part of her that believed they wouldn't be so frequent if he didn't.

"You have got to stop saying shit in my ear Ellen, we got Tim in trouble again." Patrick warned her. He hated to say it, his blue eyes were still warm but his voice firm. Ellen rolled her eyes playfully, tiptoeing to reach his ear,

"What's the matter Paddy? Don't like hearing how much I want you?" She whispered in a high pitched whine. Patrick's first reaction was to reach out his hand, pushing her back to her normal height of 5'5 ish. He tilted his head down at her, the five inches separating them.

"El, I we can't be- look quit it." Patrick spoke firmly, his nostrils flaring. Ellen's hands rested on her hips, and she let out a sigh.

"Message received but you could say just stop giving me hard ons." She teased, turning on her heel towards the trailers. Patrick let out a low groan of exasperation. He had started the banter, and Ellen ran with it. She had since season one. They always did this, getting in trouble and promising that they would cool it only to have a steamy scene later that month. It was frustrating. Patrick turned, walking to his trailer well or so he thought. He stood where his trailer should be and was just a few hours before.