Amore

A/N: okay here's where the fun begins and it's all mature from here kids
----
Patrick groaned, waking up. He looked over at the woman laying beside him, the sheets pulled up to her bare chest. Jill. The events of the night had slowly come back into his mind. Patrick mentally beat himself up, he had sex with Jill. This wasn't the plan. Then Patrick remembered the phone call with Ellen. His heart fell. Today was going to be rough. He slid out of bed, getting dressed, pulling his iPod out. Patrick decided to jog around the block to calm his mind. He walked out, starting at a quick pace, going midway down the block. A black car rolled past him, turn signal on. Patrick stopped, waiting until the car pulled in the driveway before starting up again on the sidewalk.

"Patrick!" Patrick turned his head, seeing Ellen slip out of the car. She waved, grinning at him. She wore grey sweats, her slippers she always wore on set, and a messy bun. He pulled the earbuds out of his ear, smiling for a brief second until he saw Chris step out of the drivers side. He popped the trunk, starting to roll out luggage.

"Oh. Hi there Patrick," Chris offered, being friendly. He was annoyed but kept his word with Ellen. Patrick waved back to Chris before sliding his earbuds back in. 80s rock blaring as he started to jog again, releasing endorphins he desperately needed, into his body.
-----
"I'll move my things to the guest bedroom today then. If that's okay with you?" Chris asked Ellen as he pulled his suitcase upstairs. Ellen shrugged.

"Yeah that's for the best." She replied, taking her carrying cases into the master bedroom. Chris followed her, grabbing clothes to move closets. It was strange for Ellen to watch the man she believed she loved for almost four years just move away. It was only down a hallway but it symbolized more than that. Chris came back to the room, dropping a check on the shelf by the door.

"I did some calculating and that's how much I should be paying rent. I'll pay every month on the dot. I know you don't need it, we own the house and you've always been content but us breaking off means I'm giving the title of the house to you. You own it, not me. Use the rent money for groceries for us, or something. I feel bad living here and not chipping in." He gave a little speech, shrugging. Ellen walked over, embracing him.

"Chris," she mumbled into his shoulder. "I could never let you pay rent that's ridiculous! I know you will anyway because you're stubborn but boy, I loved you. You're such a fool, for thinking otherwise. People as close as us don't ask for rent Christopher. Just save the rent payments for groceries. That we'll share." Ellen rubbed his back, letting go.

"Here's your extra trailer key." Chris handed it to her. Ellen refused, putting it back in his hand.

"If we are room mates, house mates, then you need my trailer key. For emergencies. Okay." She nodded her head until he did. Chris ruffled her hair, heading back down to the guest room he was crashing in.

"You crazy little white girl," he laughed, reminiscing of how he fell in love with Ellen. They were certainly sweet on each other but passed their prime. The day went on with unpacking, relocating, and memories.
-----

"Hey Ellie!" Sandra rushed up to a typical dazed, unimpressed Ellen holding a travel coffee mug. "Not even a hello? Was Paris awful? Is it bad being 35?" She asked, laughing. Ellen shook her head, moving forward.

"Paris was fine. I'm engaged, and I really need to get to make up asap. " she said, dodging Sandra, flashing her ring really quick. Sandra rose a brow, but went back to drink the set coffee, watching Ellen go to her and Patrick's trailer. She opened the door, walking into the empty living room area, sitting on the couch. Ellen was still adjusting to the idea of engagement to Chris as a friend. Just as she settled in Ellen could hear...rough, slapping of skin on skin contact. She shot up, the next sound a deep moaning from the bathroom. Patrick. Her face blushed, unsure how to react. It sounded like he had finished, or so Ellen believed. She sat back down, flipping through a magazine as he stepped out.

"Oh fuck. How long were you there-?" Patrick asked, startled. Ellen smiled, standing up.

"You had a satisfying breakfast, it seemed?" She asked, batting her blue green eyes at him, unnerving him. Ellen blushed watching Patrick fix his belt. Her mind wondered for a few seconds, dirty thoughts curiously popping up. Ellen was increasingly aware that the hair on the back of her neck stood up, thinking about how rough Patrick's moans sounded. She had heard him moan while acting, but that was just, acting, or so she thought. It was so more attractive having heard it in his own private space. Patrick having brought himself to pleasure, needing, craving it.

"Sorry. I should have put a sock on the door, I didn't expect you until later because of Paris," he explained. Ellen rose a brow.

"Don't defend yourself to me. It's not like I'm a nun, this isn't confession Patrick. We're adults." She laughed, getting up. "Well? Come here," Ellen went to hug him. Patrick returned the hug, soft, his hands around her shoulders. Ellen pulled back, "Paddy, you hung up too early in Paris. We need to talk." She said. Patrick shook his head, walking away. The endorphins from his sexual release wore off, Patrick's expression changing rapidly.

"You tell me you can't marry Chris because of feelings for me and then you let him put a ring on you in Paris! So sorry if I'm annoyed, or upset. Ellen! I'm married! I can't be doing this. I can tell you one thing for sure I wasn't fantasizing about my wife just now." He shot at her, angry. Ellen stepped back, surprised.  She took off her ring, frowning.

"This ring means nothing. If you stayed on the phone in Paris you'd know! Oh my god Patrick." Ellen set the ring on the coffee table, sitting down on the couch. She invited him to sit. "First off I'm flattered you think about me when you jack off, that's an ego boost I won't forget. Secondly I was trying to tell you over the phone that Chris understands how we feel. My managers will not. Chris has moved into the guest bedroom and tried to pay me rent today. It's an act paddy. Chris wants us together but he knows how savage the media is. He's protecting me. We'll do a private ceremony in New York probably, visit my family, then come back and live as roommates. I choose you Patrick." Ellen explained, her lower lip wobbling. She chose Patrick. Tall, handsome Patrick with the dark brown curls, and stormy blue eyes. Patrick didn't sit down. He paced, looking back at her. An act? The ring meant nothing to her?

"So...you and Chris? Just fake. What about your families? And children? Ellen you'll be legally wed, and you two are willing to both commit adultery..." Patrick asked, calming down slightly. Ellen nodded.

"It sounds crazy. I know you don't get me but it's me and if you want me this is how you'll get me." She smiled, standing up. Gently Ellen pressed her lips to Patrick's, her hand on his chest feeling his fluttering heart. He returned the kiss instantly, coming to terms with the agreement.

"I wish I could get Jill on board with that." Patrick mumbled. Ellen sighed, pulling back.

"We'll deal with her when we get to her. Patrick, just- let her go for now. Please, oh please," she begged, her eyes soft, big. All of their emotions were surging, instinct rolling through, Patrick's arms went around her waist, leaning in to kiss her head.

"I will. And I have one question before we let loose and fuck each other's brains out, and uh you suck deez nuts," He laughed, threading his hands through her messy hair. "Can we sleep in the same bed tonight?" Ellen replied with a sharp push, her legs wrapping around Patrick's body as she kissed him with unbridled passion. They stayed intertwined for minutes, grabbing, pulling, sucking as hard as they could. Patrick pulled back for air, Ellen slipping away from him.

"As much as I want to do, dirty, awful, stuff that would make you turn red, things to you, can we take this slow?" She asked, pushing her hair back. "I want to jump you but this whole thing with letting go of Chris, and our relationship, and jumping in with you is amazing, but I don't want to rush us. Okay?" Ellen felt bad, having teased Patrick. He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah. I respect that. So why not, start us with a dinner tonight? I'll make reservations. It'll be fun. I promise." Patrick smiled, walking to Ellen. The pair kissed one more time before opening their trailer door to see balloons dropped off. Sandra, celebrating Ellen's engagement. Ellen shoved them inside the trailer, flushed at how guilty but free she felt with this plan.