Dive in deeper

A/N: filming 3x09 ish a few months have passed, everything's kinda chill. Chris is a roomie, Jill is oblivious, they're living up as much freedom as try can without coming out
-----
Going slow was fantastic. The dates were fun, under cover. Patrick and Ellen felt free, they had so much opportunity to be themselves without fear from the ring on Ellen's ring finger. Set was a blast, Patrick finding any excuse to tease Ellen, kissing her neck between takes. He would slide his hands down her ass any time he could in bed scenes, playing with her. She 'd smack him, make fun, but truthfully Ellen liked it. Patrick would be sexually edging her all day, teasing her until she got back to the trailer where she could release. For a pair so intertwined in chemistry already, who knew each other's sensory points, they still had not had sex. Not on purpose they both desperately wanted it, but neither knew if they were ready. From being thrown into a friendship to a relationship with in half a year, it was quick. Not to mention that although Patrick never found himself wearing his silver wedding band, it didn't mean he didn't have one. He was married by law to Jillian.
******
"When I come back there better be some sex," Patrick grumbled playing Derek as he walked off screen. The crew waited for a second before cutting, laughing.

"That was great Patrick, just the right volume, okay everyone take a wrap!" The director praised him then signaled to close up set. Ellen crawled off the bed, to her feet in front of Patrick.

"Mmhmm that was a good take Paddy," She said quietly, licking her lips. He turned his head, smiling.

"Oh? That. Not too hard when you really want some," Patrick joked, his blue eyes reaching Ellen's. Her small hand trailed up his bare arm, squeezing. Patrick let out a sigh, feeling her soft skin against his. They both were thinking of the recent make out session they had on screen. Ellen's tongue in his mouth, her body falling back, him between her legs, and the salt of her neck as he left small bites. Ellen could feel Patrick's blood rushing as they kept talking, the thought on both their minds.

"You know I'd like to get some too," Ellen whispered to him, walking away. For once she was dressed in actual clothing, besides her scrubs. A tight turquoise top, with brown pj pants that squeezed her ass. Patrick smiled, watching her leave before following. She was so cute to watch, her petite body swaying, while she walked. Ellen pulled him out to an empty office space, a no tresspassing sign on the door. Inside was a few spare medical beds, unopened paint cans, and sheets. It was going to be a storage room the crew never finished. Ellen shut the door behind Patrick, quickly pinning him against it. Her lips clashed against his, tugging his lower lip into her mouth. It had been too long, too gentle for so long. Ellen wanted sex. She knew Patrick needed it. The flirting had been endless all week, them snuggling on the couch during breaks, all of it- too much. Her hands slid under his shirt, feeling the hard planes of his lanky chest. Patrick gasped for air, breaking the kiss.

"Ellen. Holy shit, I-I never thought, damn," he stumbled, his head still soaring as his arousal grew. Patrick was pleasantly surprised, never quite expecting Ellen to take the lead, the next step with him so quickly. Now that she was, forcefully, Patrick grinned to himself. She was naughty, hot, and dirty, and he could feel it radiate off her. She pulled his chin towards her, nipping his lips.

"Shut up and fuck me Paddy," Ellen replied huskily, her gaze on him, her swelling lips begging to be kissed. She wanted him, all of him, he was here to want. He leaned in, breathing across her trembling lips, staring into her eyes.

"I don't know if you can take my thick cock, you're so tiny," Patrick whispered, one hand tucking back her dark blonde hair, the other cupping her through the brown pj pants. Ellen's knees buckled in surprise, gasping at his hands. "Why don't you have a taste of me," Patrick suggested stepping back. He pulled down his own sweat pants, letting his member breath in the cool air conditioned room. His entire body was warm, his arousal fully erect, the tip weeping precome. Ellen watched him, her face flushing as blood rushed to her head. Damn he was sexy, and oh he was just as big as I thought I saw he was, she thought, dropping to her knees. Her fingertips trailed up his thighs, her mouth leaving sticky kisses before laying one kiss on the velvety tip of his cock. Patrick's shoulders tensed, the pleasure starting to crawl through him. He moaned,

"Ellie...oh god," watching her gently stroke him before wrapping her mouth around the base. She sucked up and down, her hands massaging his balls, her eyes staring into his. She wanted the first time she sucked him off to be amazing. "Shit!" Patrick threaded his hands through Ellen's hair, tugging as his hips struggled to thrust into her warm, wet mouth. His gut twisted, his breath gaining pace as his need for release grew. Ellen moaned against him, the vibrations sending him over the edge, his come shooting down the back of her throat. Slowly she let go of him, her lips sticky as Patrick road out his orgasm fighting to shout in pleasure. Ellen pulled herself up, licking her lips.

"We should really get out to the food trucks for dinner..." She said as Patrick tidied himself up. His face was flushed, his hair extra curly as she followed her. Ellen didn't look so innocent herself with frizzy hair and wide surprised eyes. They stepped out into the halls, acting as if nothing happened.

*****
"Hey! Your orders were first done, where were you?" Sandra handed them their food as they sat with her. Ellen smoothed her hair back.

"Oh I thought I left my purse somewhere on set but it was in the trailer. Paddy helped me look," she half hugged him as he ate a bite of his burger. Sandra rose a slender brow but went back to her own food.

"Oh come on. He's a good searcher," Ellen added, seeing her look. Sandra took a sip of soda and shook her head.

"Are you sure you were looking for a purse and not a pair of panties?" She asked, coughing after. Patrick's head shot up and he scowled at Sandra. She knew about them sort of, it was complicated but she thought they had already had sex. Ellen stuffed her mouth full of fries to avoid the string of profanities she wanted to scream at Sandra. They were so guilty and they knew it.
It was time to dive in deep to their relationship. Ellen was getting married in November, and Patrick still had not talked to Jill.