Honeymoon

Ellen sighed in her sleep, clutching the pillow tightly. Patrick lay with one hand over her, nestled against her bare body. They had a few good rounds of sex last night before collapsing together. Patrick slowly woke, finding himself with morning wood, already flesh against Ellen's warm body. She wiggled back against him, feeling it.

"Hmmhm?" Ellen turned her head, squinting at Patrick who groaned.

"Morning," he kissed her shoulder, his stubble tickling her.

"Oooh, good morning Patrick," Ellen moaned, arching her back, rubbing herself against Patrick's erect cock. He placed sloppy kisses on her shoulders, trailing down her body. One hand moved up, pushing her arm down so she lay on her stomach. "Paddy!" Ellen laughed, turning her head to breathe. Patrick shushed her, pulling her hair away from her neck before kissing it. He sucked, his lower body pushing against Ellen's firm ass, his teeth nibbling her skin. Patrick began a trail, kissing the dozens of freckles scattering along Ellen's pale back. Each kiss was warm, inviting. Ellen groaned into the pillow, enjoying his kisses far too much. Patrick followed the curve of her spine all the way to her lower half. He sensually left two kisses, one on each asscheek his hand cupping her under. Ellen was already soaking wet.

"I love you Ellen," Patrick said, sliding into her with a low grumble. Ellen gasped, her body giving into the pleasure. Patrick's arms slid under, holding her close as he began to gently slide in and out. It was deeper than Ellen could ever imagine, her eyes fluttering shut as her whimpers grew louder. Patrick sped up, his hips moving, feeling her body start to tense. All Ellen wanted was to stay in that feeling, as her orgasm tumbled over, with Patrick.

"Oh, God, Patrick!" Ellen moaned, throwing her head back, feeling Patrick bite down on her neck while releasing into her. He looked up, seeing her face red, her eyes watery, from such a good fuck.

"El," Patrick slid a hand to her cheek, wiping away tears. "You're so good in bed, and so perfect, everywhere, I love every bit of you." Ellen smiled, rolling over under him. She giggled, stroking his stubbled chin.

"I'm crying because it was so damn good Paddy, not because of anything else," Ellen assured him, kissing him. Patrick grinned, kissing her back, his hands pushing back her hair. They kissed deeply, feeling each other's skin press against them, no place they'd rather be.
******

The 'honeymoon' was short, an extended weekend before they flew home together. Season 4 was running smoothly.

"I got you coffee," Ellen opened up the trailer door to see a mess, everywhere. No Patrick to be seen. Books everywhere, clothing strewn about, carrying bags all over the place.  "Patrick?" She called out, setting the coffees on the counter. Ellen walked into the bedroom, seeing an equal mess. "Patrick Galen Dempsey where the hell are you?!" She grew frustrated, starting to clean up, wondering what the hell Patrick was looking for. Ellen began to fold his clothes when her phone vibrated, a call from Patrick.

"Patrick Galen, you better have a good explanation for why our trailer is a mess and we have to shoot in ten minutes and you're not here!"

"I-I Ellen, I had to leave. Jill is in labour with the boys...she left all her carrying stuff with me. Talulah is here too so I have to go entertain her. Bye Ellie." Patrick sounded very frazzled, but Ellen didn't mind. She knew it was Jill related. The twins. Ellen's blood boiled. They weren't supposed to happen, they weren't part of the plan. She sat at the counter, sipping the coffee, staring at Patrick's cup. It was vanilla, two sugars, milk just the way he liked it. Ellen sighed, thinking. She wished she could have Patrick's baby. Ellen wasn't the marry settle down, have an army of Irish Italian babies type but she did see Patrick on set with child actors, and he had something. He was a great dad. Ellen loved Patrick, it seemed right. He always said she was good with the kids too, and Talulah loved her. Ellen shrugged it off, she couldn't be the best mom since she didn't really have one.

"Hey...Ellen? You're on in five." Sandra poked her way into the trailer. "Holy hell what happened?"

Ellen finished her coffee, throwing it away.

"Jillian went into labour." She said, stone faced. "Patrick will be out today. I hope he called Shonda."

Sandra blinked, watching Ellen. She could feel the bitterness rolling off her.

"Come on you two! Precious Paddy taking his time? We needed him five minutes ago." Isaiah called out, walking through set.

"Hey! His wife is in labor, let it be." Sandra called him out, walking to set. He rolled his eyes, keeping his mouth shut. Ellen trailed behind, quiet. 

Filming ended early, round 3pm, and Ellen called Patrick.

"Hey...Patrick?"

"Hi Ellie. Look this isn't a good time, they're telling me she's dilated more, I, she wants me beside her-"

"Can I come to the hospital? For Tal? She needs someone to watch her, come on. I miss you. I want to help you out,"

"God I love you, I have to go-" He hung up.

Ellen grabbed her purse and went to the parking lot to drive over.

******