"Well my brother is scared of.....I actually really don't know. He doesn't really have any fears I guess." Nikki said.

"Well Louie and I share the fright of birds, but mostly him then me", Niall said.

"Yeah, and Zayn scared of the dark, and I think snakes as well", Liam said holding onto Niall for support as they started going to the middle.

"Ok. We can work with this. I say we try and strike Zayn first. He seems the easiest", I said.

"How about we get some snakes and put it in his car!" Nikki suggested.

"I like that. Liam and Niall you guys go to the pet store and buy as many snakes as you want. While you're at it get some birds too, for Louie. Then we'll put the snakes in Harry's and Zayn's car and we might as well try it out on Xander and see if he's afraid of them and then the birds in Louie's. Nikki and I are going to run out real quick and get some things for another prank I have a plan for", I told them and they waddled over to the door to get out. Nikki and I gracefully skated to the exit and exchanged our skates for shoes.

"Where we going?" she asked.

"We're going to go take a visit to the store and pick up a couple of bottles of hair dye", I told her with grin on my face and left the room.

......(Time jump to Tuesday that week. Both teams are still qualified.)......

"Okay, its been a long 48 hours, but hey, we've striked them good", I said grabbing skates and heading to the ice.

"I guess, but the harder we strike them the harder they strike us. You know what they did to my room? The got spoons and glued them literally ever where! We should have never glued all Zayn's hair products to his bathroom ceiling", Liam said.

"What's wrong with spoons?" I asked.

"What's wrong with spoons?!? You don't know where they've been!" He replied.

"Ok. Ok. Calm down, I know how we can get them back. Remember when we had our first meeting, and I said Nikki and I were going out." they gave me a nod. "Well we bought four different colored hair dyes, the ones that are really easy to put in. So when they are sleeping we'll put it in there hair so it sits in and gets colored. Then in the morning when they take there showers it will all wash out and their hair will be a different color. I'm sure one of them is ought to scream when they see it, and we'll win", I said.

"Or it could end up horribly wrong and we get pay back really hard", Niall said.

"But it's worth it. I mean I want to see my brother walking around with weird colored hair", Nikki said.

"I agree." Liam said and did the eye look thing that they've been doing all week so far.

"Than its decided. Tonight we'll go in there room's quietly and dye there hair. You can pick the colors, there hidden in my room somewhere." I said.

"I want to dye Zayn's hair", Nikki replied.

"I'll take Louie", Niall stated.

"And I guess I'll take Xander so you can have Harry, Lillian", Liam said to me.

"Ok, well than the meeting is over. Meet in my room around midnight", I said and went to go change my skates to shoes.

Nikki an I walked out, and to my room. I opened the door and a foul reached my nose. It smelled like.....like....oh god. I went to my bed and right on the chest in front of it laid a dead fish. I hated them since I was little. One day, my family took a trip to a sushi house, where they cooked and assembled the sushi in front of you. The guy took the fish, which I swore I saw twitch every once and a while, and cut off his head. It fell on my lap, and I never ate sushi again. It traumatized me. Nikki covered my mouth to keep me from screaming, but I think I was frozen.
There was a noise and Harry walked in.
"Oh, hey Lillian I didn't expect you to be in here. Anyway, I was wondering if you would like to join the guys and I to go get some sushi", he said with this smug smile. I scolded him.
"No. I think I'm going to pass, thanks though. I think Nikki and I are going to Nando's", I said trying to keep my voice calm and I walked out of my room. Nikki was right behind me as I made my way to my car. I checked to see if there was any strange creatures in it and noticed a tarantula crawling on a seat.  I stopped Nikki from going in the car and said, "How about we just walk, Nik", I said. She nodded and we started walking to Nando's which was luckily a few blocks away.
"I can't believe he would stoop that low", I said after we ordered our drinks.
"What? The dead fish or the tarantula?"
"The dead fish. Only four people ever knew about that. You, Harry, Vanessa and my mom."
"Well, we're going to get him back later aren't we?" She said.
"Yeah I guess", I replied and shrugged.
We talked and ate until we were stuffed and then walked home. We entered the house and the boys were watching Walking Mutts.
"Team meeting", I said.
"But this is the new episode", Niall whined.
"Well, I'm sorry, but I don't really care. Just watch it later", I said and they both got up and groaned.
"Wow that's cold Lil", Xander said. I don't think I have him permission to call me Lil. "Hey Harry, do we have a team meeting?"
"Nope. We get to watch the new episode of Walking Mutts", Harry said.
"Good for you guys", I said and gave them a sarcastic smile. I walked upstairs with Nikki.
"Just let us grab our coats", Liam whispered.
"No need, the meeting is in my room", I said.
"Why?" Niall asked.
"Just go in." I said pushing them and they walked into my room. I locked the door behind me.
"Uh, what's that smell?" Liam asked.
"Dead fish. You guys can go watch your show", I said and got a garbage bag from my bathroom.
"Nikki can you put that thing in the bag while I get some air freshener", I said going back into the bathroom.
"Ok now what do I do with it?" She asked.
"Ummm.........can you throw far?" I asked.
"Yeah I guess. Why?"
"Go out on the balcony and see if you can throw it onto Harry's." She went outside and threw it.
"Ok, the fish has been disposed", she said sitting in an arm chair and watching TV with the boys. I sprayed the air freshener and my room smelled back to normal. I sat down with the guys and watched TV.
Around midnight we heard foot steps come upstairs. We muted the TV and listened to their conversation.
"Tomorrow, we'll hopefully do our last prank on Lillian's team. I think the one might brake Lillian and if it doesn't, then they are a lot tougher than we thought and we're going to have to restrategize", Harry said.
"Okay. Well I'm going to need sleep if you want me to act tomorrow, so goodnight peeps. Xander where are you sleeping?" Louie asked.
"Um in Zayn's room I guess", he said.
"Well good night see you tomorrow and remember the plan", Harry said and I heard doors close.
I got up and went into my closet. I went into my under wear drawer and grabbed the bottles of hair dye and walked out.
"Ok I got hot pink, lilac, turquoise, and gray", I said holding them out. They grabbed the colors and left me with hot pink.
"Alright we'll wait a few more minutes for them to actually go to sleep and then we'll strike. Liam and Nikki you'll be going in Zayn's room, Niall Louie's room, and I'll go in Harry's. Then you guys can go to your bed rooms and go to sleep or do whatever you do at night", I said.
"Ok, and what if they wake up?" Asked Niall.
"If they wake up, find a place to hide and wait for them to fall asleep again", I answered.
We waited in silence for another ten minutes and then we quietly headed to the assigned rooms. I whispered good luck and went into Harry's room where he was letting out tiny snores. I hoped he was a deep sleeper.
I squirted some hot pink in his hair and carefully rubbed it in his hair. I kept doing this until the whole bottle was empty. The stuff was beginning to dry and I actually thought this was going to work.
My hands were all pink and I was careful not to leave any of it any where. I was backing up to get out when little old clumsy me bumped into something that made a really loud bang noise and I could tell Harry was waking up. I looked around and went into his closet.
There was clothes everywhere and the smell of boy was even stronger. I stepped on something hard and it hurt my foot. I really wanted to scream out something but I didn't want to get caught.
I heard Harry open the door to his room and then close it. I heard the springs on his bed and waited a few more minutes before stepping out. I quietly and carefully got out of his room and made my way back into mine. That was close.
Nikki was already there sitting on my bed staring at the wall. I went into the bathroom and washed all the pink off my hands and sat next to Nikki.
"I almost got caught, what about you?" I asked.
"No. Liam and I got it done quick and then left. Hey can I ask you something, do you think Liam likes me? Like....like likes me? For real?" She said turning to me. Do I tell her? I wanted to but I told Liam that I wouldn't tell anyone.
"Umm......I don't know. You would have to ask him. I could never be sure. But the real question is do you, like like him?"
"Um.....I guess you could say my liking towards him has grown stronger since from when I first told you that I had some tiny feelings for him." She said awkwardly and laughed. She was being really confusing.
"Ok....do you think Liam likes you?"
"I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking you", she said and we both laughed this time.
"Well I'm sure if you two are meant to be with each other, it will happen", I replied.
"Wow. That was a really wise thing to say. Where'd you get that from?" she said smiling.
"Honestly I don't know." I said and we laughed again. That's usually what we do when we're together.
"Well we better get to sleep, and be prepared for tomorrow." she said.
"Yeah, I really hope the hair dye works, because I do not want to see what they had in plan for me", I said setting up a pillow and blanket on the couch for Nikki.
"Yeah, I don't want anymore bugs in my car", she said laying down and getting comfortable on the couch while I got comfortable on my bed.
"Night, Nik", I said and she said night back. I shut off the lights and fell asleep.
....................(In the morning.)................
I woke up and checked the time. It was around 8 and Nikki was still sleeping. I did what I had to do in the bathroom and put my hair in a pony tail. Then I went to my closet and changed my clothes. I put on nothing too fancy since we weren't going out any where. I put on a some gray, black and white mixed joggers and a plain black shirt. I added some socks and then went to go wake up Nikki.
She was a light sleeper so she woke up easily and started getting ready. She wore patterned leggings and a plain white t shirt. We walked down to breakfast with each other and sat at the kitchen table with Niall and Liam.
"Have they found out about there hair yet?" I asked.
"No. We think they just went into the showers a few minutes ago", Niall said.
"Well I guess we should just wait. Do you guys want pancakes?" I asked.
"Sure, we'll help you." Liam said.
"Ok, Liam and Nikki you guys get started on the bacon and eggs, and Niall and I will work on the pancakes", I said with a smug smile and they both looked at me like they wanted to murder me.
"But I want to help make the bacon", Niall whined.
"No. If you do that you're going to eat it all. Let Liam and Nikki do it", I said getting out the pancake mix.
Niall and I started making the pancakes and Nikki and Liam started the bacon and eggs. There was this really weird silence where no one talked at all, but it was broken by loud thundering foot steps on the steps and I smiled.
"Oh good morning", I said when they reached the kitchen. Harry and Louie had towels rapped around there waists, and extra dye dripping down there necks. Xander and Zayn were already dressed.
"Don't good morning us", Harry said angrily.
"What did I do?" I asked sounding innocent and Niall, Liam, and Nikki laughed.
"My hair is gray!" Zayn yelled.
"Is it? Huh, I guess it is. Why would you do that?" Nikki asked.
"Don't play dumb!" Xander yelled.
"Yeah, we know you did this and even though I'm mad at you for turning my hair purple, I'm very impressed!" Said Louie in a mad voice that I couldn't tell if it was real or not.
"Actually, its lilac", Niall corrected and we laughed again.
"Very funny, when does this stuff come out?" Harry asked.
"In a few weeks, maybe days", I answered  and they all groaned. I felt really proud.
"Well why don't you guys go get dressed and then come eat breakfast", I said turning back to the stove and flipping a pancake.
"You want us to eat food that you made, after you turned our hair weird colors? Yeah, I think we're going to go out and eat", Xander said and I shrugged.
"More for us", I replied and set out four plates.
They all went upstairs mumbling.
"I can't believe they didn't scream", Nikki said and read my mind.
"I can't believe we pulled that off", Niall answered.
"Well after breakfast we need to have another meeting. How are we going to get them to forfeit if they didn't forfeit because of their multi-colored hair", I said aloud in a doubtful tone.